City of Edmonton Employee Review

View all City of Edmonton reviews

A very good place to work :security, positive, progressive, respectful culture.
Social Worker, DVIT (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 April 2014
Direct work with clients who need help to prevent being a victim of violence in the future, lots of phone calls, interviews, documentation etc. Good support from Branch Management, great co- workers.
Hardest part is clients going back to a violent relationship.
Most enjoyable is independent nature of the job and when a client is very responsive to my intervention and very appreciative, makes positive steps forward etc.
Pros
independent work
Cons
the documentation system, long work day

Other City of Edmonton Employee Reviews

Productive, Lots of learning and Fun work place
Heavy Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2018
there was a lot of work to do and that way i can learn some of the Technics and how to fix a problem. Really awesome foreman's to work with even though they were old the treat me on their level and thought me on their level. There was not a single day that i was not on handwork duty, step by step they run me through procedure of how engine works.The workplace environment was amazing, every one jokes around and that gave me motivation to wake up early 6 in the morning.
job description
Pool Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 April 2018
late hours hard work why are you asking me for this i really just need to find a job this is annoying and very rude. i need a job. this is not making me happy stop asking people for this this is very misleading.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Edmonton. Our community is ready to answer.

City of Edmonton Reviews by Location