City of Edmonton Employee Review

View all City of Edmonton reviews

friendly, accepting, organized
Seasonal Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 September 2013
Worked nights and days for a variety of labour intensive tasks. I used a sub pump to pump city drainage and maintained manholes and road condition near manholes. Management was organized and friendly, a typical day was enjoyable. Co-workers were friendly and enjoyable to work with, offered rides home and occasionally bought lunches. Very Generous. The company offered BBQ's to co-workers and provided work and life balance. When the season ended and a full time/permanent position was offered, I didnt have the transportation at the time and had to turn the offer down.
Pros
free lunches, rides homes, friendly co-workers and supervisors, accepting, and well organized
Cons
Seasonal and inconvenient hours for non-vehicle owners

Other City of Edmonton Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2018
COE is a great workplace. They offer countless opporunities and also provide you with great benefits and great pay. Their is plenty of room to move up the ladder.
Productive, Lots of learning and Fun work place
Heavy Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2018
there was a lot of work to do and that way i can learn some of the Technics and how to fix a problem. Really awesome foreman's to work with even though they were old the treat me on their level and thought me on their level. There was not a single day that i was not on handwork duty, step by step they run me through procedure of how engine works.The workplace environment was amazing, every one jokes around and that gave me motivation to wake up early 6 in the morning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Edmonton. Our community is ready to answer.

City of Edmonton Reviews by Location