City of Calgary
City of Calgary Employee Review

16 May 2020
For the most part it's a good place to work. You could do a lot worse. I'll remain as long as they'll have me. Will start you as seasonal employee and you can expect a layoff in late fall.
4.0Job security/advancement
23 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Driver/Operator waste and recycling (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
I decided to write a review but I am only giving them a one star to help bring their ratings to a more realistic level. They should be about maybe a three. This is one of those places if they do not like you and they want an excuse to get rid of you, then they will. I worked hard for them and they let me go. I don't hold grudges against them. This review is to just tell you to be very careful. Good luck
13 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
The work was great but management don’t have a clue on how to operate and deal with people always trying jack the personal around especially in winter don’t train the for the shortage of equipment operators always training more operators on loaders when they have tons but in graders which is shortage is the last to get trained on.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
No life and health balance they don’t care about that
22 April 2021
Same location
Project Lead/Project Manager (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Good place.Lot to learn.DiversifiedInclusionSlow & steadyGovernment regulations and policies.Structured.Remote some times.Travel within the city.