The City of Calgary offers a diverse and inclusive workplace and supports a safe and respectful work environment. Our employees are committed to working together for a common purpose of making life better every day for Calgarians. For more information on our corporate culture, please visit http://www.calgary.ca/ca/city-manager/Pages/About-Us/OurCulture.aspx.
8 December 2017
Delivering quality customer service, my position is Senior Customer Service in Bank
Old school, just get the work done and go home. no dedication, no motivation
Excellent work-life balance, values input from staff and encourages development.
You work very close to your co-workers.
If someone needs help, we offer assistance.
Multi ethnic. Laid back environment.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Calgary? What are the steps along…Answered by City of Calgary
- How should you prepare for an interview at City of Calgary?Answered by City of Calgary
- What are the working hours at City of Calgary?Answered by City of Calgary
- Does City of Calgary require background check?Answered by City of Calgary
- What is the work environment and culture like at City of Calgary?Answered by City of Calgary
- Why would you want to work at City of Calgary?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at City of Calgary?Answered by City of Calgary
- What is City of Calgary sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?Answered by City of Calgary
- After attending the interview process will I receive a rejection email to notify I did not get the j…Answered by City of Calgary
- What was the most challenging part of your role at City of Calgary?3 people answered