Was a perfect place to work summer student work terms during my years in University.
Temporary Equipment Operator T-80 (Former Employee) – Burlington, ON – 12 February 2018
- Safe work environment, friendly work place social environment and a great place to gain skills.
- I learned how to operate roto-tillers, pick-up trucks, lawn maintenance equipment, asphalt hot boxes, gators, leaf blowers and other sorts of maintenance equipment.
- Friendly supervisors. I felt comfortable approaching them and discussing any personal issues.
- The hardest part of the job was providing service to the community while silmultaneously creating issues for the community such as traffic. For example our road set ups would often cause traffic jams that made people quite upset.
- The best part of the job was working with a team day in and day out. Having the ability to communicate any issues with team members and learn from one another.