If you apply to have a higher staff position after two summers as a basic camp leader, you are able to become a Senior Leader, which is a camp staff that focuses more on directing the abilities of the basic camp leaders where necessary.
Returning student employees receive roughly 1$ raise per season.
- What are the working hours at City of Barrie?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by City of Barrie?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at City of Barrie?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at City of Barrie?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at City of Barrie?2 people answered
- What benefits does City of Barrie offer?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Barrie? What are the steps along …One person answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Barrie?One person answered