City Furniture & Appliances

City Furniture & Appliances Employee Reviews

Heavy lifting moving appliances and furniture, but it’s fun specially if you love installing furniture and some appliances.I was assigned as a delivery driver, not bored staying in one place, delivering all around peace river region.
Pros
Cons
8hrs
The management is really good. I talk with everyone freely. Pressure free work. Apart from the salary,I am also getting incentives from selling the appliances.
Management is very helpful and understanding. I had the very best of my time learning new things, dealing with new challenges which i encountered while being on this job by having all the support and knowledge i required.
Great place to work, easy to get along with co workers, they always willing to listen and help if needed, they always take care of their employees, great people.
Pay cheques known to be missing hours and / or raises, as well as some management less than easy to get along with. Dangerous situations demanded to work under, such as the truck not being fully operational. Forced to work in extreme heat with a truck without working air flow, or a working ramp.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
There were a lot.
It is a great place to work. I feel blessed to be apart of this team. The Management people are really helpful and nice. It helped me to grow in evey aspect.
Nice atmosphere, good people, just wasn't an opportunity for me. Learned alot of my base skill set in sales from the job and how to begin and close a sale. I can truly say it was a wonderful learning experience for me.
Great management and staff! Everyone was treated with respect and the support for knowledge and learning was always there. Learned a lot of customer service and sales skills.
Management team is really good. Helpful and Supportive all times. Provide fixed hours. Employees are really cooperative. I learned how to work in teams.
Benefits
Good working environment, good staff, slow at times, but seasonally busy. It is satisfying knowing that you have just created a working friendship because of the time investment you have made with clients.
Good place to work, my co-workers were very helpful and friendly, the owners and managers became very close to me, they were very ethic and helpful bosses.
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
only 40 weeks at week
Learned a lot about different types of furniture and appliances from low end to high! Very challenging and great skills acquired. Co-workers whirr outstanding! The most hardest part of the job was keeping up with my competition but it was also the most enjoyable.
I learned helpful skills throughout my time employed at City Furniture. The co-workers, management and overall work atmosphere was enjoyable. Hard labor mixed with time management were key to my success at the workplace. With the additional professional, personal relationships that existed with my fellow co-workers and management.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Heavy Lifting, Long Hours
entertaining customer is very challenge ..but its fun...discussing the product to purchase . • Advise customers on use and care of merchandise, and provide advise concerning specialized product or services.
Cons
This job had a great atmosphere had to quit because of baby so we had to relocate towns.
Pros
Hr lunch.
Cons
Lunch was only taken after the busy part of the day was done.