City Clean Employee Reviews

3.9Job Security & Advancement
fun place to work
labouer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB26 September 2017
great people great atmosphere, enjoyed the time spent at this job,, gave me skills to move on to better work, pay was alright but definetly could be better
Pros
free coffee
Goofy company
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2017
Company is horrible pays bad, trucks are junk, managememt are evil the work is extreamly hard on ur body and thr supervisors are complete idiots stay away from City Clean
Pros
Cons
Everythihg
Heavy and dusty
Grinder (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 March 2016
At an hourly rate, I enjoyed making more money going on delivery routes that required me to be on the road longer than my scheduled 8 hour shift.

My grinding job in the plant was sort of neat to do. However, being inside the grinding room getting covered in grinding dust was not always very nice.

With only one half hour break after about four to five hours of work per shift in the plant, it felt like a real painful challenge to get use to being on my feet most of the time. So I will not miss that much.

The locker room is in the same area as the lunch room, so there is not much in terms of privacy, when it comes to changing attire.

There is not really an atmosphere of overall happiness there. Even the office folk just want to finish the day and go home. At times the management seem reluctant to provide things needed for the work.They have to be bothered several times, before they comply. That can be very aggravating for I guy that just wants what is needed to get to work.

In my case, it was too far to commute to and from where I live. Especially, if I had to work overtime, i.e: spend much time on the road on route deliveries.
Pros
Being outside on routes when the weather is good
Cons
Long houes