Citi Employee Review

Terrific company, grat people and work environment
Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 October 2013
Terrific company always taking care of its employees, great people and work environment.
As a funding specialist used to answer phones, file and organized information, do data entry on IBS system, work to support other departments like merchant support and credit department, operate office equipment like copiers or fax machines, use specific programs like Microsoft, Excel and, help with basic accounting functions.
I really love and enjoy the variety of task that I had to go through on a day at work. I learned to be fast and accurate and well-organized.
I learned to develop my work better thanks to all the incredible training offered by the organization.
The hardest par was to work overtime most of the time to meet the deadlines and get the work overload done. We where short staff and we have to deal besides Canada with US and Puerto Rico markets.
The most enjoyable part was the people within the organization and the great feeling of getting the job done and on time.
Pros
Great company, great philosophy
Cons
Long, long working hours

Other Citi Employee Reviews

Ideal Workplace
Trades & Treasury Solutions Vendor Manager (Former Employee) –  Philippines20 May 2018
* Global Firm with wide network of expertise & exposures
* Best Training Platform
* A rewarding firm managed by best in class leaders with strong background & knowledge
workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2018
Best company to work In... love to work in CITI bahrain and CITI United Arab Emirates ( Dubai) very good Management. always help you to build to future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K