Citi Employee Review

Mostly worked on rebranding - Internal temp position
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA13 August 2014
Was instrumental in working on the rebranding efforts after the acquisition of Cal-Fed Bank. This position was a temp internal position which did not offer any advancement or benefits, and had the understanding that once the rebranding was well in hand the position would be eliminated.

During the course of this position, I was instrumental in creating monthly report binders in which to ship off to the Florida office of Citi along with copies for the New York location. I also planned several onsite lunches as well as off-site dinners for all the office executives.

One part of the job I used to enjoy was when the attorney who worked on our floor used to ask if I would be willing to transcribe his notes from cassette so he would have paper copy to take with him. This used to bring me back to my younger days of transcription, when I used to temp at a lawyers office.

The only downside was the day that the rebranding efforts were deemed to be well in hand and my position was dismissed.
Pros
Wonderful team, great exposure, location
Cons
N/a

Other Citi Employee Reviews

productive
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philippines13 April 2018
Its good working w citibank, they provide great health coverage for the family, however too much work that did not compensate thru the monthly salary.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
Too long ago
Desktop Support Technician & Project Resource (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2018
Company no longer operates locally, but at the time this was a fun place to work. There was a lot of challenging things to do within the IT role; where one can not be silo'd and touch all aspects of operation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K