Citco Employee Review

Racist place to work
Senior IR Private Equity (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
I was contracted as a Senior and all I did there was copy & paste, downloading statements. I felt the guys there were doubling the work just to get over time. They were working past 8pm almost every day. Alcohol was allowed after 5pm so those guys were drinking alcohol and doing the cash rec, no wonder payments were going to the wrong place, missing payments and all. A lot of Asians working there, a lot of recent grads working there, I didn't like the culture a bit and the reason why I left was the toxic culture, the little communities based on nationality. Citco in Toronto, wasn't for me, the training was rubbish, they teach once & give no time to take notes and they expect you to do the job right away, without much supervision. Citco Toronto was rather disappointing & as a female workers and I felt the pressure and disrespect, it's just that some races don't respect females at all!
Pros
Cons
Heavy predominant culture in work place

Other Citco Employee Reviews

Not Great
Custody Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2019
Its a good place for those who have just finished university and are looking for a place to start. Salary is below average and management do not seem to have an idea of what they are doing.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
long long hours
Low salary, poor work/life balance
Payments Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 May 2019
Long hours, low pay. Good starting grounds. Not much opportunities for advancements. You work on public holidays. Good pension match program. Cake and ice cream once a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citco. Our community is ready to answer.

Citco Reviews by Location