Cisco
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Cisco Employee Reviews

Canada125 reviews
perfect
Although I worked at Bell Canada for Cisco company but it was awesome opportunity for me to work in such an excellent environment. I learned a lot ad i had this chance to get familiar with Bell Canada as a large enterprise and Cisco as the same time.
Very lovely place to work
Amazing place to work, which as very conducive to being productive. Staff and Management are very friendly and driven to see the company succeed. Working culture is very relaxed and the environment make you want to go into work each day and be productive.
Great company to work for
There is a reason Cisco were voted as best company to work for. The culture is amazing. Not all decisions leadership make are correct, but there is not always a 'right' way of doing things. They are openly collaborative, helpful, supportive. There are many people who've been at Cisco for 20+ years, which says something. They are also fully supportive of working from home/remote working - it's amazing what you can achieve if you have a supportive company behind you.
VPN, Work-life balance
Work anywhere and anytime. Cisco has a good work life balance.
The work life balance is supported by its own networking service, i.e., webex, VPN, etc.

A lot of smart people.
Challenged by Public Cloud
Cisco was a great company but missed the boat with cloud. As a result, they have declining hardware sales and stiff competition from other hardware vendors fighting for a shrinking market.
I was at TANDBERG prior to Cisco purchase in 2009
I was at TANDBERG prior to Cisco purchase in 2009. So cannot reveiw company. TANDBERG was a great place to work at with a good family to work balance.
Solid Company
Strong ans smart management which created a solid working environment even for individuals that worked as consultants. Contractors were treated and considered in the same way as full-tie employees.
It was fun and challenging projects and we accomplished many great goals as team
It was one of the best company I have worked for in terms of work and personal satisfaction. Cisco was a global brand and I was proud to be part of it. Would love to go back again, if, given the opportunity.
A demanding culture
More of a life than a job or career. Be prepared for long hours and a very demanding schedule. Not for those that are not willing to be fully committed.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
great team,fun place to work
This company gives a lot space to gain experience and to learn ,implement new methodologies and really fun place to work .
Great team always helping and collaborative team.

Always fun going out for dinner with all the team and spend some time with colleagues.
Excellent work/life balance
working at Cisco allowed me to have a have great work /life balance.
I've been at Cisco nearly 20 years.

Best place I've worked in

Great culture, flexible work.
Une belle expérience.
Ce qui fait la différence, ce sont les collègues et le superviseur immédiats. Malgré des belles directions d'entreprises, le télétravaille, le bon salaire. C'est dans le travail de tous les jours, l'ambiance amicale et les défis intéressants qu'on s’accomplit.
Good company to work with
Good company to work with.
Nice work life balance. good team members. lot of learning opportunities.

Company invests money on their employee and even for certification
Fast paced and hectic.
Fast paced and hectic. But fun. Cisco has made efforts to move towards a software based company and there are many interesting and cool products coming out recently that will make Cisco a market leader in it's area.
Pros
Very cool products rolling out
Cons
Can get stressful
Great company, hard to get in
Cisco has a very high caliber of workforce, it's difficult to get your foot in, but once there it can be a great company to work for. They support remote working, which is great, especially as they sell the collaboration tools that allow for it.
Cisco build my future
Cisco is better and teach me lot of thing also I got lot of expirence.
What I like Cisco is very chalengible and some time I enjoyed my work expirence
Great experience
Great experience, great people and culture as well as advancement. Great mentorship program and fantastic leaders. Yearly company reviews though may leave you layed off even though you were a top performer.
Productive and fun work place
We believe in diversity and inclusion collaboration, team work and most important respect each others. I believe diversity bring new ideas within organization and talent. If somebody is passion to learn new technology and ready to accept challenges, Cisco is the best place to work.
Good company with a lot of political influence.
Good company with a lot of political influence. Management depends on project and department. Company using Agile process very extensively.
.........................................................
Great
This was not a job. It was a scholarship offered by CIsco and it was very good. Cisco is the leader in Networking. So a scholarship offered by them is always great.
Good company to work for
Innovative