CIS

CIS Employee Reviews

Nice place to work

CIS is a nice place to work. I started as an individual contributor and has grown into a team manager role. The management listened to my idea of "process" and created requisite workflows for each process.

Pros

Flexible to work

Cons

gaps in the processes

Underpayed

This was myn1st company in towers. I was there 9ish months and basically has to beg 4 a raise which I never got per diem was like 525 a week it was not worth time or effort I had put in.

Pros

1 week off after 7 weeks out

Cons

Under pay over work

Never got payed

After 11 months still waiting for my first salary, have been working for them for 8 months and never recived a dollar it's a scam be aware all the documents were forged and they never had a intentions of paying me!

Typical baby boomers

Management is unkind, rude, and doesn't care about work life balance. Worst company I've ever worked for. Co workers were very nice. There is no training, it's just start the job and learn on your own.

Pros

Dress code is causal

Cons

Pay not worth the office environment

good projects delay in appraisal good working environment good team good food work life balance

good working environmentgood team good foodwork life balancegood projectsYou might get a lot to learn but the pay and increments are very very poor. Good thing is that you can get enough time to learn new skills. The salary structure is poor, you can't even apply for loan using on Cisco basis as most Cisco is not listed by most banks. Also, No DA/TA/HRA is provided

Ok

Felt like we were herding cattle get them all in and out. Most pts seemed like they didn’t understand what was going on with their care. Employees were nice.

Small friendly workplace

Typically, we would start the day with a morning meeting about sales goals, updates on leads within our pipeline and begin either calling warm leads or following up with prospects

Pros

Management is great

Cons

base pay is only for 8 weeks

Excelente enpresa y muy organizada.

Es una empresa q esta muy organizada y se rige x las normas establecidas y como laboraba para una Institución Educativa el ambiente es muy agradable y acogedor, me dejo mucha enseñanza ya q vela x el bienestar y seguridad de sus empleados..

Pros

Todas sus prestaciones laborales y el salario a tiempo.

Very much productive and ensure you a job if you apply yourself

Currently working at Mars Petcare and I give all 5’s. You have to lock yourself in a position by being punctual, reliable, and give effort. The more knowledge you have will bring valuable experiences to keep you locked in. Majority of the tasks are repetitive but you will still learn more. I recommend putting your time in and payday will be worth it.

Pros

Hours, flexibility, consistency, rotating schedule, value

Muy positiva

Resulta difícil encontrar un lugar donde se valore la calidad de la investigación social y la producción de datos. Por la naturaleza de su condicion este centro reune estas condiciones además de un excelente ambiente de trabajo.

Decent work for little pay

It was a tough and strenuous job. Had to find things to keep me busy. Company is mismanaged and pay was not nearly enough to make ends meet compared to similar positions

They are all focus on our safety a lot and always got us in the working spirit

I really never had a problem with this company, every day was a good day to work and never really had a day where I didn’t want to go to work every day would go smooth like I wanted to. The only thing I didn’t like is how they would give us short lunch breaks. But other then that great company

Pros

Snack machines and big fans

Cons

Short breaks

Muy efectiva

Es una estancia de muy buen ambiente donde aprendes a tratar con gente en diferentes sectores

Good company

They work ur ads offi climbed daily and trained hands on monthly We worked together as a team or even a family and trusted one another with our own lives.the pay was awesome and we got to travel all over us

Great company

I would recommend anyone to seek employment with them, they are a great family business; and they make sure they take care of their employees. In other words a great company to work for.

Not a Part Time Task

It was possible to close the task if more automated Otherwise, it was a great environment for a workplace. It is very unfortunate to not be a good fit.

Turnos imposibles, no respetan tus limitaciones

Te contratan por unas cosas y no llegan a cumplir con ninguna de ellas

Unprofessional lazy pigeons who work there

I was over worked the supers are very lazy the pigeons in the office messing around with supers very desperate hoes they never had any material the place is a doo doo hole and needs to be closed down very racist place a bunch pigeons

Environnement de travail

stressant, mais j'ai quand même beaucoup appris, collègues sympa

Buen Ambiemte de tabajo

Politíca participativa, buen ambiente con los compañeros y la dirección.

Typical security job .

Show up to work and go home , when your shift is over . I brought lots of knowledge in . Managements are very professional and helpful . You are in your own unless you need help . Finish shift and go home .

Pros

Paid lunch .

Cons

Benefits .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement