Cirrus Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Professional place to work with excellent job opportunities
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC15 February 2018
Cirrus provides me with travel assignments that are a proper fit for my work background and experience.There are multiple opportunities available at competitive pay rates. My recruiter works diligently to ensure my work assignments bring about the utmost satisfaction. My questions are always answered promptly and thoroughly.

Cirrus does not only provide me a place to work, but a place where I feel like a vital part of a team. Working for Cirrus exceeds being an employee, but a part of a hardworking, successful family.

A typical work day of working for Cirrus reminds me of why I became a nurse. Travel nursing means being able to fulfill my purpose without limiting my knowledge and skills to one area.

The hardest part of my job is leaving behind the excellent team of nurses I work with on a daily basis. However, those nurses have shared my work ethics, compassion, and professionalism; Thereby, strengthening my skills and expertise. What I learn from each travel opportunity has contributed to the overall success of another.

The most enjoyable part of my job is experiencing various cultures and helping to reshape my profession through evidence-based practices.

Cirrus provides the opportunity to travel and witness the beauty of the United States, but more importantly, nurses are provided with opportunities to see the beauty in our profession from every coast.
Pros
flexibility and freedom in choosing where to work, excellent pay and benefits, improving professional growth and cultural competence
Cons
PTO might not be provided, time away from friends and family
Official response from Cirrus Medical Staffing
19 February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. You are the reason we do what we do, and we are so thankful for such a thoughtful reminder. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with us - like you said, being a part of this team is like being a part of a family, and it is truly a privilege to partner with you on the road. Would you mind letting us know the name of your recruiter so we can recognize them for their hard work and diligence?

Productive and fun workplace
Operation Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  NC8 February 2018
The Director of Operations is good and is very knowledgeable about her work. It's a fast-paced environment but it's also the most enjoyable workplace I've been too especially during team building sessions out of town.
great company
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NC23 October 2017
my recruiter was amazing, job location was not fun and great but its a travel assignment so I cant complain too much. great company to work for. look it up
Great company
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC20 October 2017
This company is a great company to work for as a travel nurse. The recruiter was great! She still contacts me even though I have not been with the company since the end of 2015. The typical work day is the same as any other shift position for the registered nurse. I worked at two different hospitals and I was able to experience different management styles and electronic medical record systems from the one that I had with my previous full-time place of employment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the chance to travel and meet new people. The hardest part of job is unrelated to the actual job, but was being away from my loved ones. Overall, I loved working for this company and would have stayed if I did not want to get away from bedside nursing.
Pros
Great pay and insurance
Cons
No paid time off
Staff friendly and supportive
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WA15 February 2017
I chose to travel to Washington state to visit family. The hospital I was assigned to was a very welcoming and progressive hospital.
The culture of people were different than what I was used to but very friendly and supportive.
Pros
staff
Cons
Little time for teachin
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 February 2017
A great travel nurse company to work for. My recruiter is awesome and always makes sure I have everything I need. The pay is great and I have great benefits. I am a home health travel nurse and have enjoyed meeting many new people. Very satisfied employee!!
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
No paid time off
Very limited assignments in my field
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC7 February 2017
Great company to work for if you work hospitals or clinics. Only worked one assignment with this company as a DON. Recruiter was great.
Pros
Travel
Cons
pay is ok but not great
Great company!
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL24 January 2017
I've been working with Cirrus for about 3 years. I love this company. My recruiter is on the ball. I get top pay at all the assignments. The benefits are great. I'm happy. No intentions of leaving.
Pros
Top stipend pay
Cons
None yet
Excellent experience and opportunity in working various hospitals
Emergency Dept RN, University of TN Medical Center (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN1 January 2017
Cirrus was a great company to work for, in that they always go the extra mile to meet the desires of their staff RN's. While I was working with Cirrus, my mother in law became sick with cancer and Cirrus was wonderful about finding me a position close to her home so I could take care of her when she needed the assistance. All assignments I worked for them were excellent experiences.
Registered Nurse (Traveler) (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 October 2016
Friendly staff, great benefits, always someone available to talk to when needed even on overnight shifts. Would highly recommend them to anyone needing a desire to travel.
Excellent Work Place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OH23 July 2016
This is an excellent agency to work for. Great/fair pay and excellent recruiters whom help obtain great opportunities for nurses.
registered nurse
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  virginia3 August 2015
travel nurse agency, I take contracts for 2-3 months at a time at various hospitals in Virginia. I love this agency. Mainly working in ER and ICU. The travel agent is amazing and very accommodating.
Cirrus
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC15 March 2015
The company is a great company to work for. The management staff care about the staff and attempt to compensate fairly. While compensation could have been better as with other companies, it was somewhat fair based upon market.
Pros
Health insurance day one
Cons
Some of the hospitals where I was placed.
good work place
Traveling Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL18 February 2015
I work with elderly patients. I maintain current level of care to each patient. I have fun and enjoy working with this population. My co workers are great to work with because of their dedication and all working together as a team. The most difficult times I have come across has been that the patient gives up or they get easily fustrated and do not want to be bothered. I learn something new everyday from my patients or my coworkers.
Pros
time for writing or putting input about patients progress in the job
Cons
at times not enough time to put info of patient and get told that it needs to be put in that day
stressful
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC18 December 2014
The management are not leaders, and they don't know how to treat their employers. There is no room for growth and they didn't have the proper training to show people how to do their job. The company is behind on paying bills, but they keep buying things. It's the worse company that I have every worked for.
Pros
breakfast on Fridays
Cons
Just awful!!!
a great company
ER nurse at Shands at the University of Florida (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL21 April 2014
they took very good care of me and had good benefits. My recruiter was always available, and always knew the answers to my questions.
Working with trauma patients
ER Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC7 February 2014
Manage the care of up to 7 acute ED patients, useof computer charting, omnicellmedication administration, assigned trauma nurse per shift worked, case management of patient care.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
short breaks, rearly get lunch
Great support from staff
Circulating Operating Room nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC14 January 2014
A great company to work for. The staff is very supportive and are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Great company to work with
Online Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC6 December 2013
Awesome work environment and very supportive management. Co-workers are very amiable.
Good Company to work with
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX22 September 2013
My review is that they were wonderful to work with. I only had one issue and it was with setting housing prior to my arrival, somehow fell through the cracks. It came together the whole assignment in hours. I worked at the VA on Fort Bliss, TX. I was hired for Flu shot season for VETS, but within one day, was given a new assignment doing chart review for Colon Cancer Screening. Met some wonderful people.
Pros
Travel, meet new people, interesting work
Cons
Issues with housing, suit case lost by airline, hassles for security clearance on base

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cirrus Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3