Cirque du Soleil Employee Review

View all Cirque du Soleil reviews

Exciting and fun workplace at the circus
VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2013
A typical day at work required preparing leaving home early. By the time I get to work I would meet up with my coworkers along the way. we would meet our supervisor and debrief before the shift started. During the shift we would prepare merchandise, clean and review the specifics about the different clients that would be in each section. As the tent opens all guests would be greated with a smile and given and lanyard. We would answer questions about the tent and circus and make sure each participant was happy.

I learned a lot about professionalism and timing. I always had to have a smile on my face even if my day was not going so well. In the end it was great though. I met alot of great people and I am still friends with a few of my co-wokers.

The hardest part about my job was dealing with my shoes. They weren't the best shoes but at the time I couldn't afford new ones, but I made the best of it.

The best part of the show was meeting new people and seeing the show.
Pros
free food, great people, great show
Cons
sore feet at the end of the day

Other Cirque du Soleil Employee Reviews

Ambiente tranquilo con personas afines al arte y diversion
HAWKER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 May 2018
Trabaje en conjunto con un excelente equipo de compañeros afines al show que realiza Cirque Du Soleil, desarrollado por una empresa externa.
El trabajo es tranquilo y rutinario en las acciones de ventas.
Lo mas dificil era alcanzar las metas de ventas diarias, pero no imposibles, gracias a la motivacion de nuestro supervisor y compañerismo de quipo.
Lo que me gusto fue el poder compartir y disfrutar del show como extra bonus para los empleados
Expérience de travail
Responsable de la cafétéria (Former Employee) –  montreal8 March 2018
Je possède 10 ans d’expérience dans le domaine de la restauration, où j’effectue une diversité de tâches. Autonome, assidue, je m’approprie mon milieu de travail pour en faire un lieu efficace, fonctionnel, où les normes d’hygiène et de qualité des produits sont ma priorité. Facilité à entretenir des relations cordiales et chaleureuses avec la clientèle, qui apprécie mes services personnalisés.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cirque du Soleil. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5