Cirque du Soleil
Information from Cirque du Soleil:

Cirque du Soleil Employee Reviews

Canada122 reviews
Nice place to work
I have been working for the company for more than twenty years in different positions . I like to travel for work and Cirque gave me the opportunity to visit and experience a lot of different countries while meeting incredible people.
fun place to work
Excellent place to work, relaxed environment, flex time and teleworking. Even thus a relaxed environment, work load very high with last minute requests.
There were many hurdles
Even though the company was known for intense entertainment, the office team was very conservative. The overall culture was to answer NO to new ideas and out of the box ideas to help promote the product.
Environnement de travail agréable et belle culture organisationnelle
Environnement de travail agréable et belle culture organisationnelle
workplace culture
Workplace environment is great. There is a private indoor gym, a lot of big spaces to gather with colleagues. two big cafeterias with cheap meals. There are no 9 to 5 strict schedules.
Pros
indoor gym, great employee benefits
Fun workplace
Been there for almost 15 years, always enjoy it. Different ambiance, lots of travelling, nice people. Good food at the cafeteria. Main office is just a little bit far from public transport.
Pros
Different
Cons
Airport
Fun workplace
Everyday is different on a touring show. Not your typical day to work. Having toured for 3 years has been the most amazing time of my life, being able to work and travel.
Fast pace work
Fast pace work and onsite troubleshooting and repair. No time to loose, the show must go on!!

I have the good skill to work in an environment like that, I have been doing this for 30 years. I handle stress very well and do not panic.
Culture du lieu de travail
Dynamique, orientée solution, créative, exigeante et inclusive.
Cirque Du Soleil is a great Company to work for as they offer different job opportunities within the City and around the world
When I worked for Cirque Du Soleil 3 years ago it was a very Interesting place to work and the atmosphere was amazing but a great Show to see at the time I was working there the Production was Curious Cabinet of Curiosity and the actors were awesome and a great staff to work for, we learned a lot of things and how to work together as a team.
magnifique
Très belle expérience. Les gens sont magnifiques et collaborateur
Fun and interesting place to work
Fun and friendly environment. Management treats you well and with respect. You get to watch the shows most of the time which is great. Sometimes it gets busy but not too often.
Fun and exciting place for part time work. On site management often rude or unpleasant, however coworers are great.
while I worked at 3 separate shows by the time I was doing the third I felt it was my last. The company has moved more towards sales based jobs and away from the creative fun atmosphere it once had. However this is still a good place to work and i would encourage people to give it a try as it is only for a few months.
Pros
flexible, easy
Cons
sales pressure, rude supervisors
changement frequent
La vision de l entreprise est bonne.Cependant les chefs ont de la difficultés a rendre cette vision possible.
Fun and we learn a lot everyday
Tres demandant comme travail mais stimulant. Beaucoup d avantages pour les employés. On apprend beaucoup et c est un environnement creafif et tout est concu pour qu on se sente bien au travail.
Pros
Salaire Cafeteria café gratuit billets de spectacles et autres avantages
Cons
Attentes elevees envers les employés
Awesome
Loved it from the start, I had the pleasure of working in the production department for a contract and it was one of my best job experience so far. I hope I will have the pleasure of working there again after my last project.
Fun work environment. Co-workings became family.
Cirque is hard to define as a place to work. You could get lucky and have a fantastic group of people with stellar management who really care about you or you could get a group of people you don't really fit with and a manager who doesn't stand up for their employees. They have so many shows moving around the globe that not all of them can be perfectly run, but once you are in the company they encourage you to move around and see other shows to get a feel for where you want to settle. For that it is a great company to work for.
Pros
Incredible chefs on site making great food all day.
Cons
Incredible chefs making great food all day. You'll gain 15 lbs.
Productive and easygoing
Always exciting tasks, fun colleagues and great management. It was so interesting to see how the circus works and all the beautiful costume were a treat to work on. Working temporarily and without benefits was disappointing.
Not the typical workplace
Life on tour is very different from normal life and not as glamorous as you would think but still very rewarding even when putting in long hours and workdays.
Pros
Meals and lodging on tour is included.
Cons
Long hours and weeks and everything must work... Always as the show must go on.
Cool job
It was an amazing experience working for cirque du soleil, I’d do it all over again without thinking twice. The environment was friendly and welcoming.
fun workplace with an excellent management team
It was a fun workplace and I've worked here at front of house. Management team was good and we worked together as a team dealing with customers. I dealt with 50-100 customers in a day and did a sale of avg. $1200
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cirque du Soleil. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4