CIRCLE OF CARE

CIRCLE OF CARE Employee Reviews

Canada41 reviews
I had a great time working at Circle of Care, you learn many things not only about IT but also healthcare and its workers. You're also in a close proximity office working with other departments often so you learn a lot about business culture in general.
Pros
Great location, right near York Mills station
Cons
Quiet work environment (could be a pro for some people) with not many good food options around.
Commmunity care based work as a personal support worker. Clients needs are met by a home maker or personal support worker on an hourly basis. Employees are given community based work and their own work cellphone 📱.
As we are working as front line ,we don't have any benfit like medical,dental and vision coverage. If we are sick we can transmit to our clients and visversal.
You will learn how to navigate with different kinds of people, from the clients who are so nice and there are also some who are not so nice. The phone connection to the Office sometimes is so hard
Small salary and no benefits. They don't treat their employees seriously. Insufficient amount of hours for everyone how they promised from the beginning. They promised enough hours at the interview and now don't give everyone and hiring again. It's a problem to connect by phone with a coordinator or receptionist. I don't recommend to nobody to apply to Circle of Care.
25 February 2020
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience as a Personal Support Worker with Circle of Care. It's important that we understand the feedback of our employees and we would be happy to connect in more detail regarding your experience. Please contact humanresources@circleofcare.com
It was a dream job with work and self-care balance and support. Families were very grateful and empowered by the new process of working as agents of their life needs.
Circle of care management should listen to the comments and try to solve them accordingly. If someone decides to work with them. I have not had a good experience with them because of the less hours given and although you talk to the people concerned, they'll never change anything. They consider new employees and throw you away. I can't recommend anyone who is looking to grow in health care to work for them but if u r looking for experience then you can work with them.
3 February 2020
Good afternoon,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Circle of Care. If you would like to talk further about the challenges you faced with scheduling we would be happy to connect. Please feel free to email humanresources@circleofcare.com
you learn a lot .you must flexible to travel in any location example from east to west end area.the hours of job is not fixed sometimes is lower than 40 hours
3 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your work experience with Circle of Care. We strive to fill your availability as much as possible and at times this does require flexibility to travel. We would be happy to talk further about any challenges you faced with scheduling. Please feel free to reach out via humanresources@circleofcare.com
Working at Circle of Care started off nicely, but the management quickly took a turn for the worst. There is a high turnover rate for supervisors, and many of them have poor communication with us personal support workers. They don't answer our calls- it can take half an hour or more to get a hold of them. When you send them requests from clients, they ignore you too. They treat us disrespectfully, and don't give consistent hours. If you take time off they take away your clients or threaten to remove them when you complain. There is also no benefits or advancement and increase in pay.
10 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience to date with Circle of Care. We would like to better understand your feedback and would be happy to speak further about some of your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to humanresources@circleofcare.com.
A good place to work. Very good clients and would recommend anyone to apply to this company. Friendly, good office and sending me to very good jobs near to my home.
Good morning,
Many thanks for the feedback regarding your work experience with Circle of Care! We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review.

Circle of Care Human Resources Team
Management were useless when it came to support
High level of stress

Coworkers were great though

Constant sick calls

No replacements

Turnover high
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your work experience with Circle of Care. We strive to understand all feedback and would be happy to speak further about some of your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to humanresources@circleofcare.com.
Very unsecured job
Lots of traveling between clients

Supervise 50-60 front line staff

Constantly dealing with clients concerns, families complaints and staff issues.

Some support from management
Good morning,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your work experience with Circle of Care. Understanding concerns about our work environment is a priority for us and we would be happy to speak further about your experience. Please feel free to email humanresources@circleofcare.com.
Good company,more clients and more hours they give.convenient to youre place.all clients family are good.mostly clients that they give you not to far to walk even you take public transport.
27 September 2019
Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking a moment in your day to share your feedback and a little bit about your experience working with Circle of Care!
The highlight is the culture, the downside is the pay. I loved what i did but thr pay sucks for the amount of work, also everyone in company is on contract including management, clerical, IT people etc.
8 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your Circle of Care work experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the office culture! To clarify, we have a variety of career opportunities both contract and on a permanent basis. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please do feel free to reach out to humanresources@circleofcare.com.
Circle of care cares so much about the happiness and welfare of her clients,ensures the well being of the client by putting smiles into their faces,I can say circle of care is a life saver
Pros
Nice team work within at all times, the coordinators and supervisors were supportive through my employment
Cons
Long travelling distance between clients
Nice team to work within at all times. Managers were supportive thru my employment. location were clean close to home. The hardest part was when my client died.
Pros
lots of hours
Youre applying for full time but they will not give you enough hours
They are in favor more with the clients than with their employee

Their call centre is unresctfull to psw's acting like theyre the bosses too!

Salary $19/hour is ok but if not enough hours to psw's it can't pay the bills for the salary we get!

Us we needed you, yoi needed us too!

Treat your psw's nicely!
22 April 2019
Hello,
If you would like to connect with a member of the Human Resources team to speak further about the challenges you faced with scheduling and the Circle of Care work environment please reach out to us at humanresources@circleofcare.com. We are always open to partnering with our employees to improve our processes and we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.
The only thing that bothered me is that the hours I got where really bad. One day was 2 hours. The next 1, and sometimes I don't get hours at all, But the workplace is okay.
22 April 2019
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share a little bit about your experience with Circle of Care. We would like to learn more about the challenges you faced with scheduling. If you would like to connect with a member of the Human Resources team to speak further please do feel free to reach out to us at humanresources@circleofcare.com.
You are paid only the number of classes you did.
You are not paid between the classes while driving.

I would recommend to the person who wants to learn & practice your skills as an exercise instructor.

Participants are independent (fewer risk of falls) but very nice elders.

I do not recommend to do this job full-time.
Pros
Friendly management and clients
Cons
Less pay
Very unorganized, questionable leadership choices especially with staffing choices and disciplinary actions. There are a lot of issues on the floor that need to be dealt with in order to provide optimal service to clients.
During the interview the job is not presented correctly, you are also being misled that you will work 2 evenings and 1 weekend per 5 week pay period- but that is subject to interpretation apparently, as by month 6 working there I was scheduled 6 times per 5 week pay period without asking, simply was told! NOT cool! Place with high turnover, as work ethics are terrible, no support from upper management and lower management has no voice in this organization. High stress job, you're constantly being yelled at by unhappy customers, very very tight deadlines to complete your work, super high expectations but you get nothing in return. Not worth the time to invest in this place. Look elsewhere.
Cons
Long, exhausting hours, no overtime pay - and zero appreciation