Circle K Employee Review

I LOVE the regulars that come in everyday!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Leesville, LA13 May 2014
We go into work to relieve another person that's working. We make sure we keep up with fresh coffee and that all the cups and lids are full. We clean up and make sure we keep it clean at all times. The main hardest part about my job is that I get called in to work when other people can't make it in and that makes it hard to spend time with my family. The other hard part about my job is the hours I work. I work until 11pm every day I work. I love the people I work with! The most enjoyable part of my day is when the regulars come in and chat and get what they need.
Pros
great customers
Cons
no healthcare, no lunch breaks, crazy hours

Other Circle K Employee Reviews

productive work place
Sales Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 April 2018
It was very nice experience for me to deal with customers. Representatives usually work in an office setting, sharing a large room with other employees. As a result, the work area can be crowded and noisy. Some workers may be under pressure to answer a designated number of calls while supervisors monitor them for quality assurance. In addition, the work can sometimes be stressful when they have to interact with difficult or irate customers.
Organized and pleasent workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS10 April 2018
I was happy working here. I followed procedures to do tasks required of the night shift. I would clean the floors all food and coffee equipment. I would serve customers with good manners and efficiency. I was responsible to record fuel amounts and report at a particular time in the morning. The hardest part of the job was picking up the duties of the evening shift and making sure the store was ready for the next shift.
Pros
Managing ones self and duties
Cons
Working under pressure alone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.

51K