Circle K Employee Review

The best job i have had!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Streator, IL13 May 2014
I loved it. I love working with people. I loved the crew I had. it was an excellent job all around. they only down part was the management was a little off and could maintain people due to demand in hours
Pros
Free Lunch and Amazing crew
Cons
hours putting out and on salary

Other Circle K Employee Reviews

productive work place
Sales Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 April 2018
It was very nice experience for me to deal with customers. Representatives usually work in an office setting, sharing a large room with other employees. As a result, the work area can be crowded and noisy. Some workers may be under pressure to answer a designated number of calls while supervisors monitor them for quality assurance. In addition, the work can sometimes be stressful when they have to interact with difficult or irate customers.
Organized and pleasent workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS10 April 2018
I was happy working here. I followed procedures to do tasks required of the night shift. I would clean the floors all food and coffee equipment. I would serve customers with good manners and efficiency. I was responsible to record fuel amounts and report at a particular time in the morning. The hardest part of the job was picking up the duties of the evening shift and making sure the store was ready for the next shift.
Pros
Managing ones self and duties
Cons
Working under pressure alone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.

51K