Circle K

Circle K Pay & benefits reviews

Fast paced , less pay Check your change... They tend to short you a lot!!!!!!! And very often!!!!!!! Plus there not very friendly, I'll be giving my business elsewhere from now on.. even though I live 2min from there.
Manager is great takes care of her employees. Worked in full serve and full time. Only complaint is the other 2 people don't really do anything and they just kinda have to be asked a couple times to help me do something for their shift. Haven't had any other issues though everybody is friendly, get paid weekly. It gets really cold in the winter but she let's you come inside and warm up is grab a hot drink
Pros
Friendly staff, paid weekly, get rewarded every so often if good job is done ( baked goods, maybe pizza)
Cons
For full serve the cold winters and no benefits unless part of the management team
At least they're honnest about it. The management really depend of who is managing the place you work. As for myself, I had two managers while I worked there, I loved them both, but there was someone who managing the managers and she was simply horrible, making everyone feels like we were nothing in the entreprise. It's a good temporary job tho, as they have a lot of benefits and can transfer you if you need it. The only real thing I hated about this place was that as a assistant manager you were paid 1$ more than the minimal salary and as a night clerk you were paid 2$ more, wich doesn't make sense to me.
Pros
Good temporary job, a lot of advantages.
Cons
You can't call sick, most of the time.
Paid weekly & easy job, just all depends on the store really. Other stores can be easier then others. Lots to do when you go from cooking to floor work to cash as well, you never get bored
Unfair salary No bonuses to employee who do night shifts No benifits More tasks 0% security Should give employe benifits So that they can work good
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Unfair salary
boring no pros at all did not like the environment allthough the manager was good. i pay was not satisfactory and did not impress me and my lifestyle.
Amazing place to work at,i really like the location of the store very good staff. timely salaries no delays at all. enjoye working there. thank you so much cirkle k.
Pros
good location
Cons
nothing
Employees can get flexible hours and the management is supportive. The Company policies are very strict when it comes to customer service and food safety.
Circle K is somewhat easy work but can be long hours. It's usually minimum wage which honestly is not enough for the average person to survive on. Do it if you have no other option.
Great interaction with customers, Work place has good environment, Salary is Low and no benefits. Management from top is not good and with lots of politics. Uniform quality is too bad and not of proper sizes. CCTV camera at pumps are worst.
Pros
Good environment.
Cons
Less Salary of employees at customer service representative, Uniform material quality too is too Low and unfit in sizes, CCTV quality at pumps are the worst, don't have window for night time service
This company is good I have been working there last two years, I learned many things it is fast pace working area where you have to be do multiple task at a time.
Pros
always get new experience, talk with new customers
Cons
not enough salary, no future growth
Great place to work, includes benefits which is great this day and age, everyone lends an helping hand, great staff. Overall a great place to work, management is also great to talk too
I have worked here for couple of months. Menager's behaviour is good. But I was not satisfied with the salary and work dividation among workers. But overall it's good.
Was an amazing place to work very flexible with scheduling always hours available staff were amazing the hourly rate is not livable in the market that we have today
Easy to learning for start up of any new business or store. Management Is not hard as expected. Experience help us a lot every day by day. Salary might not give you smile on long term.
Pros
Easy managed
Cons
Salary
Excellent working atmosphere with lot of benefits and respected nature of the coworkers gives you nice experience to work there with dignity. Enjoyed along with work
The pay is terrible and you never get raises. For the amount of money they make off you working alone, the pay should be at least 15/h. There are not many culture activities because it's not really a career.
Long story short, they pay you minimum wage with a 5 cent increase every 5 months on average. You are always short staffed& you are expected to do 5 things at once while serving customers and keeping the pumps orderly by yourself. Upper management & HR Were a nightmare to deal with.
I work at cirkle K as a cashier for 1 month. I learned lot of things there like i improved my communication skills while working there. Management is good eco_friendly environment was their in the store. But hardest part of job is that they are giving me very pay.
Pros
Ecofriendly environment
Cons
Low wage rate
I work in circkle k it’s was a good experience but they don’t paid on off days no benefits all day stand no off days work all 7 days and lots of work but the salary was not enough when you don’t come one the will fire you you can’t take off if you are sick and they don’t pay enough money no benefits no sitting was allowed it was soo stressful job if someone new in Canada that job will be good bcz they give you experience
No breaks, no benefits, owner refuses to pay on time sometimes at all. Refuses to respect sick leave. Has unrealistic expectations for shift. Constantly puts out expired goods. Does not value employees. Loved my coworkers and customers.
Pros
Coworkers and Regulars
Cons
Worst boss