Circle K logo
Circle K
Happiness score is 61 out of 100Average

Circle K Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 70 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,370 reviews

Productive and learning experience of multi-tasking as a working as a sole responsible person.

Learning experience of management, customer service and inventory organization related functions. Dealing with different people is beneficial to grow communication and customer service skills.

Pros

Not much hard work

Cons

Sole responsibility to arrange the store

Can be okay if you have good co workers

Working here can be a drag. There is way too much work for way to little hours. There is virtually no benefits unless you are senior sales or up. They did not introduce paid sick time untill the covid 19 pandemic happened. Who know if it will be staying after the pandemic is over. We had a dollar "appreciation" pay add to our pay for a couple month for being "essential" but management does not hesitate to let you know how replaceable you are. This job is only for people who are retired or students.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

No benefits, always under staffed, few hours

Was a great place to start and learn more things

It was my first job in Canada, was nice to work with professional people and learn from them. Custer service, dealing with customers and so many other things I learned during my employment with Circle K

Pros

Place where you deal with a lot of people everyday

Cons

It’s important what region you’re in

Upper management really dicks the managers at our stores. My manager is working for 12,75 with no benefits. He got forced into the position and offered little to no training for him. Truly disgusting !

Pros

You learn what you don’t want

Cons

See people get used.

Important work and valuable experience

Circle K is good for students who have no intention of staying with the company, or someone looking for a little bit of extra income. Getting benefits and reasonable wages or even a decent schedule was nearly impossible for most people working there. Overall I would say it’s a company with little to no future for most of its employees even though the work is valuable and potentially dangerous in a number of aspects. Hard working staff are under appreciated.

Pros

Nice enough coworkers and small rewards

Cons

No benefits for most employees, and no stable hours or schedule.

It's your co-workers that make or break this job

I absolutely loved my Circle K family, I think I had the best manager this company had to offer. The job could be stressful, especially if you were on a shift where you worked alone. Due to staffing issues we were all worked to the point of insanity at least once, but we really had eachother to at least vent it out. This job takes much more of a toll than one would think, and with very little pay but our manager really made sure we were praised and tried his absolute best to keep his staff sane.

Pros

Fantastic coworkers and manager, paid on a weekly basis

Cons

Long hours, Lack of Breaks, Rude Customers, High Risk of Theft

This place suckd

This place is a horrible place to work . If the manager doesn’t like you your screwed. A lot of playing favorites. When you need time off there is a big deal about it. Only certain people can do what they want. Others can’t

It’s alright as a first job

I started at circle k right after turning 16, I enjoyed working there for a year but we were constantly understaffed so a lot of different roles were thrown onto employees with seniority so the job became stressful quickly. Promotions are not easily achieved and when they are the highest pay is only a couple dollars more than minimum wage for a lot more work and there are no employee health benefits, you only get a percentage off of purchases.

Pros

Discount on products and gas

Cons

Over worked most of the time

Fun and Challenging

Great work life balance . Circle K give us a chance to learn new skills and help us to knowing his products which improves customer satisfaction. at last nice place to work and learn new skills

Fast-paced work environment

Working at Circle K could be fun at times but usually it is fast-paced if you're working alone. If working with a co-worker it is actually fun working here. You get discounts on food service products they have and get to have a flexible schedule with them too!

Jobs at Circle K

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Alright job as a stepping stone

You are promised many things with in the company but nothing follows through. The turn over within each store and the company it self is ridiculous. I have enjoyed my time here but it is not a place for long term employment

Pros

Fast paced, friendly customers

Cons

Management changing constantly no one works as a team

Main problem is salary unfairness with

Unfair salary No bonuses to employee who do night shifts No benifits More tasks 0% security Should give employe benifits So that they can work good

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Unfair salary

boring

boring no pros at all did not like the environment allthough the manager was good. i pay was not satisfactory and did not impress me and my lifestyle.

never work

one of my worst job. you hate your job. they give you too much work to complete even you are tired after completing night shift they will call you to inform that you didn't complete this work.

Fun Environment

To greet every customer even if they don't care. I learnt never to trust anyone and tell them frankly especially to those who don't bring their ID to buy smokes. The management is fantastic and culture is great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with toxic customers. Talking with polite customers made my day

Fun Experience to work in Circle K

I use to work in night shifts and there were all types of customers which I served involved drunk customers, genuine customers, shoplifters, customers entering store for worming up or cooling down or waiting and so on. But mostly, I like this job because it deals in customer service part where I get chance to communicate with them and explore more recommendations for their purchasing and also get a chance to understand their consumption pattern in different situations. This also helps me in establishing a long term relationship with my customers.

A good place to work

Great interaction with customers, Work place has good environment, Salary is Low and no benefits. Management from top is not good and with lots of politics. Uniform quality is too bad and not of proper sizes. CCTV camera at pumps are worst.

Pros

Good environment.

Cons

Less Salary of employees at customer service representative, Uniform material quality too is too Low and unfit in sizes, CCTV quality at pumps are the worst, don't have window for night time service

Have to be very punctual

Circle K gave me a variety of customer support experience. There has been now not any bodily strain but the presence of thoughts is ought to. Overall, became a very good revel in.

Productive and Fun

it was great experience over there. I learned lot of things and main how to deal with any customers. I hope it will help me in my future to be success in my life.

Good

It is a good experience to work here. Learned a lot of things, like how to manage a store, how to deal with customers and especially working under pressure.

A common routine at work

Generally we have to do cleaning of all the areas, assuring customer satisfaction and printing of lottery tickets, handling cash and tobaco products, cleaning and maintenance of machines and equipments and much more to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K