Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 59 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,370 reviews

Circle k

Got some how taken over and was terminated not offered to stay or anything after my 3 months probation didn't give a proper 2 week notice to their employees just 24 hours so a lot of people got hurt 2 weeks before Christmas but before the take over it was a great place now its just a certain type of culture for employees all cause they took over they fired all the canadians and hired just there culture except for a slight few

Pros

Cons

Not good no more no job security anymore

Don’t waste your time!

Been here for over a year, and I can tell you it’s not worth your time or effort. Doesn’t pay well either and gives you a lot of stress that’s not needed. You’re truly better off somewhere else that’s willing to pay you premium and you get yelled at for the most stupidest thing ever by customers and the boss of the location for absolutely nothing and they expect you to never make a mistake on top of everything.

Pros

There is no pros

Cons

Pay sucks, no premium for night shifts. And you work alone with no security or another person

Dont waste your time

Avoid working here. Terrible company. They don't care about you. No benefits and poor pay. Youre lucky if you meet some cool coworkers and that is the only bonus of the job. Not flexible with schedule either and youre considered part time no matter how much you work which means your hours can get cut at any second. Went from 30 hours a week to 15 hours because it wasn't "busy" enough. No job security. Company won't even accommodate doctors notes. Youre expected to push sales on customers with no excuses and if you don't meet sales goals, you get written up.

Pros

Some nice coworkers

Cons

Poor pay, no benefits, terrible scheduling, long hours on your feet, no paid breaks, etc

Omg no!

No a good place to work. Management are dating and blame every CSR for things managers should be doing but don’t do because they are always in the office with each other.

Pros

Can’t think of any

Cons

Too many to list

It was alright.

Worked there for a few years, it was hard because not a lot of people took it seriously, so you’d end up working more than you wanted too. Definitely was hard to have a life outside of work. High paced environment when we had busses, unsure what it is like now

my first job in canada

I was lucky enough to get a job the very next day I landed in Canada. so first job remains special for you. I worked there for a year and half. was great working with those people. I have learnt a penny from there.

Its decent but not great

Circle K is somewhat easy work but can be long hours. It's usually minimum wage which honestly is not enough for the average person to survive on. Do it if you have no other option.

They are satisfied with my work .

I enjoyed working in circle k and learn about time management. I'm in canada from last four months circle k is the first work place where I learned a many things.

communication skills

• Solving customer's general enquires and providing the best service. • Customers hospitality, accomplishing multiple tasks as well as serving customers. • Maintaining health and safety by cleaning the floors, disinfecting in required areas. • Maintaining a clean and hygiene environment. • Maintaining the coolers and machines which provides customer good quality of products.

Working at circle K

The place is very busy to work but still it is so interesting to work there. We can get experience in customer service and also we can be good at stacking and also transactions.

Jobs at Circle K

Cashier positions
See more jobs

Productive fun workplace

staff was really co-operative and therefore it was fun working there . The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers, some of them were daily customers so we know each other well.

it was good working there

it is good to work out there and it was challenging at first but I like working there. i mostly did night shifts and it was slow at night so I can do all the work of my own nicely whenever I liked for eg filling the stuffs.

Great

I Loved working at the circle k at 100 pembroke street. Great owners , Great manager good training . I did not want full time at that point so i left.

Good

I felt a good environment as a work place.if i get a opportunity to work again then I will work ASAP. So I recommend to everyone should try to get this types of job very suitable specially for ladies.

Productive and fun workplace

its a great job to do because you get a chance to communicate with a lot of people, work in a team and there is something new everyday to learn and also a help you to develop communication skills.

Fast paced workplace with always something to do

I very much enjoyed working at circle K. You get to know your coworkers very well because you work side by side at the cash. It is fast paced workplace environment so requires quick thinking in different situations. If you do not mind cleaning and interacting with all different types of personalities then it is a great job.

Its good to communicate with regular customer and work is quite eas

Peaceful job. Enables to manage the entire store by oneself. Lets you learn how to manage the cash counter. Improve communication skills by talking worh customers.

skill developing environment

improve the communication skill develop the management skill to managing the all things such as ordering, counting group working decision making environment with different tasks

Love working for the company

I love working for the company and I get along great with my co-workers. We are a strong team that helps customers find what they are looking for. To stockings shelves and cleaning inside and outside of the store.

Coffee

I like to work here , it is very comfortable.But I need a fulltime job . Every persons here very friendly . Good mentality behavior , everypersons

Circle K is good place to work. I work their for 1 month as a cashier

I work at cirkle K as a cashier for 1 month. I learned lot of things there like i improved my communication skills while working there. Management is good eco_friendly environment was their in the store. But hardest part of job is that they are giving me very pay.

Pros

Ecofriendly environment

Cons

Low wage rate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K