Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,370 reviews

A good place to work

Great interaction with customers, Work place has good environment, Salary is Low and no benefits. Management from top is not good and with lots of politics. Uniform quality is too bad and not of proper sizes. CCTV camera at pumps are worst.

Pros

Good environment.

Cons

Less Salary of employees at customer service representative, Uniform material quality too is too Low and unfit in sizes, CCTV quality at pumps are the worst, don't have window for night time service

Productive and fun place to work

I am learning so much. Meeting so many people from all around the city. It’s amazing. I would definitely recommend someone working here as it is a place where you can develop a sense of responsibility towards the business and run it like it is your own business.

Work life balance is great

In Circle K work life balance is really great. Everyone at workplace is nice and friendly. They have different kind of activities throughout the year. Nice place to work

Productive and fun

A temporary job since I just moved to Canada, but I am learning alot about financials and how to manage a business. Customer service is a skill I already posses but I get to build on it in a new environment.

Easy and to the point environment.

The only complaint I would have would be the distance from my home to the store. I had to leave due to this interfering with my education.

It is a famous and a franchise company .

Its facility to their customers is great and they have kept their products to be high standard. Therefor, they have kept their clients to be their regular customers and the company greatly benefits from their attitude towards their clients.

Pros

Free coffee and water for drinking, and commision from the cigarrete and tobacco products

Cons

far from my home

Does not pay well.

I learned nothing new. They DONOT provide any training. They just expect results. They like to always talk from both sides of their mouth. Company does not provide discount. They will charge you for the vehicle that they provide you.

Pros

Nothing is free. They charge you to work with them.

Cons

Terrible team.

great place to work

I really love the work i am doing the circle k store... i am a friendly person and love talking to people so its fun and enjoying when it comes to customer service ... enjoyable

Great place to work at with lots of opportunity for career advancement

Circle K is an awesome place to work at with a relaxed environment and fun people to work with. Career advancement and growth are very important to the management staff ensuring that their employees are being challenged and are given various opportunities. Circle K is a global brand so there are tons of opportunities all over the world. I have gained extremely valuable experience and knowledge as a Real Estate professional and continue to grow in my department. Your hard work is always recognized and rewarded.

Pros

good benefits, stock plan, free merchandise samples!

Productive and fun to work

- Arranging the stocks and checking the expiry - Making fresh coffee every couple of hours - Best management - Hardest part is to deal with angry customers - Giving a great customer service to the customers

Pros

Free Coffee

Jobs at Circle K