Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews in St. Stephen, NB

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,388 reviews

Great management and co-workers

In a typical day at work I generally work the cash register. I also am tasked to do pricing of product and placing this product throughout the store. I learn something everyday. such as what to do with a gas pump failure to closing at the end of shift. The management are very peasant and very fair to work with. Not sure what you mean about workplace culture, but realize that Circle K is always looking to be in tune with what the customer wants and trying to make this happen. The hardest part of this job is not having our schedules until a day or 2 prior to the beginning of the week. No time to schedule appointments, although the management are very accommodating with this. The most enjoyable part of this job is inter-acting with the customers.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Not knowing your next week shifts ahead of time.

never even any insentive to try harder like a contest for staff.

I enjoyed my co- workers, I had zero training ,and when I did make a mistake , I would be yelled at in front of customers . The hardest part of my job was not having a job description . Also what made my job was the manager and asst manager were very nasty and both bullied Everyone . I would have stayed there if it wasn't for them . We also had no break room , or place to have our lunch .

No team poor management

Co Worker was bullied by both bosses! Poor management and the bosses always took part in talking poorly and making fun of the employees! Miserable co workers Ignorant and non compassionate. Gossip groups! Clicks. Bullying constantly. The bosses would even take the cashiers gift cards that they would win from mystery shoppers or contests! I found them in the safe one day. The workers knew but couldn’t say anything. Worse place and people I’ve ever met.

Pros

Cons

You work harder than a grave digger for no money or acknowledgement

Jobs at Circle K