Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews in Sault Ste. Marie, ON

2.8Pay & benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,368 reviews

Happy to work there, always enjoy to handle the customers

This company is good I have been working there last two years, I learned many things it is fast pace working area where you have to be do multiple task at a time.

Pros

always get new experience, talk with new customers

Cons

not enough salary, no future growth

Easy to learning for start up of any new business or store. Management Is not hard as expected. Experience help us a lot every day by day. Salary might not give you smile on long term.

Pros

Easy managed

Cons

Salary

Fast paced workplace with always something to do

I very much enjoyed working at circle K. You get to know your coworkers very well because you work side by side at the cash. It is fast paced workplace environment so requires quick thinking in different situations. If you do not mind cleaning and interacting with all different types of personalities then it is a great job.

Productive and fun working

Its good experience to work with circle K got lots of experience and they help me to explore my abilities with good working environment helpful manager and good colleges.

Decent Place to Work but bad Area.

You work Autonomously and practically run all the basic's of the store by yourself. You have the liberty to work at your own paste with the exception of having to serve customer when ever they come. At some locations the Jobs are unreliable since Circle K/Macs often clears out the staff when ever they lend the store to a private dealer. The Corporate locations are permanent until you quit or advance. The Pay is minimum wage with a small increase for night workers. There is no 2 weeks vacation, or holidays but you are paid for 2 weeks vacation over time and pay extra on holidays you work. The Job Culture feels distant since social interaction with other employee's is limited. The work environment leaves little room for bad and abusive management. Due to the city, the store I work at sometimes has dangerous customers.

Pros

Work Autonomously, Sometimes Stable and reliable, Don't have to interact with other co-workers.

Cons

No extra days off other than weekends, Sometimes Dangerous Public, Employment can be really unreliable sometimes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K