Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews in Peterborough, ON

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,368 reviews

Fun Experience to work in Circle K

I use to work in night shifts and there were all types of customers which I served involved drunk customers, genuine customers, shoplifters, customers entering store for worming up or cooling down or waiting and so on. But mostly, I like this job because it deals in customer service part where I get chance to communicate with them and explore more recommendations for their purchasing and also get a chance to understand their consumption pattern in different situations. This also helps me in establishing a long term relationship with my customers.

Have to be very punctual

Circle K gave me a variety of customer support experience. There has been now not any bodily strain but the presence of thoughts is ought to. Overall, became a very good revel in.

Nice

Excellent working atmosphere with lot of benefits and respected nature of the coworkers gives you nice experience to work there with dignity. Enjoyed along with work

customer service

its a very great franchises and famous world wide. circle k mostly know for there customer service and products. satisfied a customer in a positive way.

best

It's good working in circle k for part-time and my management was too good and I enjoyed working there. ill highly recommend working there as a customer service representative.

Management is supportive here and my colleague as well. We need to ask every customer promotions and optimum points. I learnt communication skills

So in circle k, it includes esso gas filling station as well. I enjoy entertaining customers and resolving their issues. I really feel happy when customers appreciate my work. I learned management,stocking,customer service.

job oriented.

I enjoyed my job as there were more things to do in the store, I was paid good, was always happy about the customer service that provided. and love to work in a similar work environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Circle K?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K