Circle K logo
Happiness score is 59 out of 100Below average

Circle K Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,388 reviews

easy to work

good for a part time job and learn good handling skills with different people and good inventory handling skills, learn time management with good customer speaking skills

Main problem is salary unfairness with

Unfair salary No bonuses to employee who do night shifts No benifits More tasks 0% security Should give employe benifits So that they can work good

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Unfair salary

They are satisfied with my work .

I enjoyed working in circle k and learn about time management. I'm in canada from last four months circle k is the first work place where I learned a many things.

Always Risk of robbery

Not a safe environment for all the CSR's. Managers should pay salary on time. moreover, They should take care of their customer' need and inventory on time.

Productive and fun day at work

My time at circle K was completely different as I was just as part time over there but gott to learn alot about customer service and other related aspects such as inventory, data book handling, scheduling etc.

excellent

its very great experience to work as a CSR at convenient store. its fun also. i enjoy almost everyday as a employee over there. this is a great company to work with as a student or later.

Pros

help to manage expenses with study

Cons

all day buzy, first school then work

easy job and good pay

its nice to work at circke k because people working there are nice and anyone can change shift schedule if he/she available but no job security your employer can fire you anytime

Pros

free drinks and coffee

Cons

shifts are between 8-12 hours

Good place to do part time work

circle k stores have basically three shift i.e morning, evening, night shift. from this, we learned about customers service, receive delivery of different food brand.

productive work place

It was very nice experience for me to deal with customers. Representatives usually work in an office setting, sharing a large room with other employees. As a result, the work area can be crowded and noisy. Some workers may be under pressure to answer a designated number of calls while supervisors monitor them for quality assurance. In addition, the work can sometimes be stressful when they have to interact with difficult or irate customers.

Jobs at Circle K