Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,388 reviews

Productive and learning experience of multi-tasking as a working as a sole responsible person.

Learning experience of management, customer service and inventory organization related functions. Dealing with different people is beneficial to grow communication and customer service skills.

Pros

Not much hard work

Cons

Sole responsibility to arrange the store

never work

one of my worst job. you hate your job. they give you too much work to complete even you are tired after completing night shift they will call you to inform that you didn't complete this work.

good place for development

As a store assistant at circle k, the store in the downtown is a bit more crowded and needs to be handled with care and had to watch each and every person walk in and walk out with the stuff they actually paid with or not. Many things I learned here is the management and the customer handling experience in a unique way. The hardest part of the job is to do all the tasks one-handedly and the whole store is under one person at a time.

Fun Environment

To greet every customer even if they don't care. I learnt never to trust anyone and tell them frankly especially to those who don't bring their ID to buy smokes. The management is fantastic and culture is great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with toxic customers. Talking with polite customers made my day

Productive fun workplace

staff was really co-operative and therefore it was fun working there . The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers, some of them were daily customers so we know each other well.

Balanced work life

Working for Circle K is an interesting job. Meeting customers, interacting with them, making sure that coffee machines and polar pop machines are clean gives another level of satisfaction to the customers as well as to us.

I was not totally satisfied there

I have worked here for couple of months. Menager's behaviour is good. But I was not satisfied with the salary and work dividation among workers. But overall it's good.

Circle K is good place to work. I work their for 1 month as a cashier

I work at cirkle K as a cashier for 1 month. I learned lot of things there like i improved my communication skills while working there. Management is good eco_friendly environment was their in the store. But hardest part of job is that they are giving me very pay.

Pros

Ecofriendly environment

Cons

Low wage rate

Not really a fun loving work place

Very hard work as alone i have to see the whole store. I have learned how to deal with costumers . Management was not so good. Workplace was very busy at it is situated in ingersoll . Hardest part of the job was to manage the whole store alone. Most enjoyable part was that to deal with different type of costumers.

Cons

no free lunch and not even 5 mints break

it was fun

i worked here for very shortperiod of time but it was fun working here. i was enjoyin the interaction with the customers and was overwhwlmed working their.

Jobs at Circle K