Circle K logo
Happiness score is 61 out of 100Average

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

Productive and Fun

it was great experience over there. I learned lot of things and main how to deal with any customers. I hope it will help me in my future to be success in my life.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and learning experience of multi-tasking as a working as a sole responsible person.

Learning experience of management, customer service and inventory organization related functions. Dealing with different people is beneficial to grow communication and customer service skills.

Pros

Not much hard work

Cons

Sole responsibility to arrange the store
Same role

Can be okay if you have good co workers

Working here can be a drag. There is way too much work for way to little hours. There is virtually no benefits unless you are senior sales or up. They did not introduce paid sick time untill the covid 19 pandemic happened. Who know if it will be staying after the pandemic is over. We had a dollar "appreciation" pay add to our pay for a couple month for being "essential" but management does not hesitate to let you know how replaceable you are. This job is only for people who are retired or students.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

No benefits, always under staffed, few hours
Same location

I like to work at circle K. I always suggest my friends to try to get job at circle K.

Solving customer's general enquires and providing the best service. • Customers hospitality, accomplishing multiple tasks as well as serving customers. • Maintaining health and safety by cleaning the floors, disinfecting in required areas. • Maintaining a clean and hygiene environment. • Maintaining the coolers and machines which provides customer good quality of products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K