Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

Patience and understanding

This job requires patience and understanding, you will have customers that seem to take forever and others that seem like they are running extremely late. After a while you get to know your regulars and seem to remember the small things like what cigarettes they are going to purchase before the even ask . Might not seem like a big deal to you but does make a difference for them.

Pros

Job advancement

Cons

No official break always doing something

3.0Job security/advancement

Don’t waste your time!

Been here for over a year, and I can tell you it’s not worth your time or effort. Doesn’t pay well either and gives you a lot of stress that’s not needed. You’re truly better off somewhere else that’s willing to pay you premium and you get yelled at for the most stupidest thing ever by customers and the boss of the location for absolutely nothing and they expect you to never make a mistake on top of everything.

Pros

There is no pros

Cons

Pay sucks, no premium for night shifts. And you work alone with no security or another person

Bad working experience

The manager did not support or properly train his employees. I took it upon myself to go in early and stay late to ask questions from another employee or train fellow employees. The manager has a really bad problem with staying on his phone all day and while customers are in the store. Its extremely hypocritical and needs to be stopped. I felt like I was never doing anything right while I worked there and the manager really didn't do anything to comfort or raise the spirits of their employees. All they cared about was money and felt no need to keep employees happy, knowing that there is always someone else. It was a really bad working experience.

Pros

Cons

long hours, managing the store all on your own, no breaks or bathroom breaks

Fun place to work but theres times where its too much

Average job ive had harder but this is just day in day out stuff that anyone with half a brain could do if you want to see if your fit for working work here it’s neutral

Pros

.15% discount

Cons

Wintertime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K