Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

never even any insentive to try harder like a contest for staff.

I enjoyed my co- workers, I had zero training ,and when I did make a mistake , I would be yelled at in front of customers . The hardest part of my job was not having a job description . Also what made my job was the manager and asst manager were very nasty and both bullied Everyone . I would have stayed there if it wasn't for them . We also had no break room , or place to have our lunch .

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Watching a sad decline. In what was once a great working environment. Store mgrs had control of their stores..

It can be a fun place to work depending on the situation. If your understaffed your overworked. And under an immense amount of stress. . If your store is a high volume store meaning foot, bike and auto traffic 1 person can't be expected to do the job a 3 man job can do. Lines should never reach the coolers. And people standing less than 6 ft. Especially during covid-19. Overall it's a good place.

Pros

Positive

Cons

Over worked over stressed. Waste, theft, understaffed.
Same role

Productive and fun place to work

I am learning so much. Meeting so many people from all around the city. It’s amazing. I would definitely recommend someone working here as it is a place where you can develop a sense of responsibility towards the business and run it like it is your own business.
Same location

No team poor management

Co Worker was bullied by both bosses! Poor management and the bosses always took part in talking poorly and making fun of the employees! Miserable co workers Ignorant and non compassionate. Gossip groups! Clicks. Bullying constantly. The bosses would even take the cashiers gift cards that they would win from mystery shoppers or contests! I found them in the safe one day. The workers knew but couldn’t say anything. Worse place and people I’ve ever met.

Pros

Cons

You work harder than a grave digger for no money or acknowledgement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K
2.4K
2.6K
1.3K
1.6K

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Circle K with

• Circle K
  • never even any insentive to try harder like a contest for staff.