Circle K logo
Circle K
Happiness score is 61 out of 100Average

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

It's your co-workers that make or break this job

I absolutely loved my Circle K family, I think I had the best manager this company had to offer. The job could be stressful, especially if you were on a shift where you worked alone. Due to staffing issues we were all worked to the point of insanity at least once, but we really had eachother to at least vent it out. This job takes much more of a toll than one would think, and with very little pay but our manager really made sure we were praised and tried his absolute best to keep his staff sane.

Pros

Fantastic coworkers and manager, paid on a weekly basis

Cons

Long hours, Lack of Breaks, Rude Customers, High Risk of Theft

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and learning experience of multi-tasking as a working as a sole responsible person.

Learning experience of management, customer service and inventory organization related functions. Dealing with different people is beneficial to grow communication and customer service skills.

Pros

Not much hard work

Cons

Sole responsibility to arrange the store
Same role

Can be okay if you have good co workers

Working here can be a drag. There is way too much work for way to little hours. There is virtually no benefits unless you are senior sales or up. They did not introduce paid sick time untill the covid 19 pandemic happened. Who know if it will be staying after the pandemic is over. We had a dollar "appreciation" pay add to our pay for a couple month for being "essential" but management does not hesitate to let you know how replaceable you are. This job is only for people who are retired or students.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

No benefits, always under staffed, few hours
Same location

Good learning experience

Circle K was a good place to pick up customer service skills, time management skills and independence. Pays were good, and was weekly which made things convenient.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

Shifts were limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K
2.4K
2.6K
1.3K
1.6K

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Circle K with

• Circle K
  • It's your co-workers that make or break this job