Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

It’s important what region you’re in

Upper management really dicks the managers at our stores. My manager is working for 12,75 with no benefits. He got forced into the position and offered little to no training for him. Truly disgusting !

Pros

You learn what you don’t want

Cons

See people get used.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and learning experience of multi-tasking as a working as a sole responsible person.

Learning experience of management, customer service and inventory organization related functions. Dealing with different people is beneficial to grow communication and customer service skills.

Pros

Not much hard work

Cons

Sole responsibility to arrange the store
Same role

Can be okay if you have good co workers

Working here can be a drag. There is way too much work for way to little hours. There is virtually no benefits unless you are senior sales or up. They did not introduce paid sick time untill the covid 19 pandemic happened. Who know if it will be staying after the pandemic is over. We had a dollar "appreciation" pay add to our pay for a couple month for being "essential" but management does not hesitate to let you know how replaceable you are. This job is only for people who are retired or students.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

No benefits, always under staffed, few hours
Same role

Was a great place to start and learn more things

It was my first job in Canada, was nice to work with professional people and learn from them. Custer service, dealing with customers and so many other things I learned during my employment with Circle K

Pros

Place where you deal with a lot of people everyday

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K
2.4K
2.6K
1.3K
1.6K

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Circle K with

• Circle K
  • It’s important what region you’re in