Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

It's a beginning

Not every job is a dead end. With circlek you can either move forward or be at a stand still. Give 110% if you want to show who you are and what you can bring as a team player. I started as overnight CSR, went to supervisor, then manager. Eventually I owned my own store. Even my staff went places. Working for this company can also help you advance into your goals by teaching you how to work in a fast pace environment and a chance to bank money towards your schooling or dreams.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Bad place to work. Bad experience!

The worst franchise company to work for. Every month they hire third party company to do an inventory of the store, guess what? you’re short over thousands of dollars of your inventory. If you short one penny, guess who’s gonna pay for it? You....some times you wonder if the inventory crew and the Owners are thieves to steal ur money. Don’t ever work for this company or they will clean your bank account dry. The worst franchise company in the world.

Pros

No nuthing good here.

Cons

You will get broke!!
Same role

The delivery day

On the delivery day by getting inventory in bulk helped me to learn to work in fast paced manner with accuracy and as team player. Did not find any hardest part as I learnt new things in everyday working .

No security, no benifits

You work alone in shift (even nights). Just one psyco customer & u will be completely insecure, no one to help on time. Yes police might arriave after you get hurt!

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K