Circle K logo
Circle K

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

Have to be very punctual

Circle K gave me a variety of customer support experience. There has been now not any bodily strain but the presence of thoughts is ought to. Overall, became a very good revel in.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and learning experience of multi-tasking as a working as a sole responsible person.

Learning experience of management, customer service and inventory organization related functions. Dealing with different people is beneficial to grow communication and customer service skills.

Pros

Not much hard work

Cons

Sole responsibility to arrange the store
Same role

Can be okay if you have good co workers

Working here can be a drag. There is way too much work for way to little hours. There is virtually no benefits unless you are senior sales or up. They did not introduce paid sick time untill the covid 19 pandemic happened. Who know if it will be staying after the pandemic is over. We had a dollar "appreciation" pay add to our pay for a couple month for being "essential" but management does not hesitate to let you know how replaceable you are. This job is only for people who are retired or students.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

No benefits, always under staffed, few hours
Same roleSame location

Fun Experience to work in Circle K

I use to work in night shifts and there were all types of customers which I served involved drunk customers, genuine customers, shoplifters, customers entering store for worming up or cooling down or waiting and so on. But mostly, I like this job because it deals in customer service part where I get chance to communicate with them and explore more recommendations for their purchasing and also get a chance to understand their consumption pattern in different situations. This also helps me in establishing a long term relationship with my customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5K
2.4K
2.6K
1.3K
1.6K

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Circle K with

• Circle K
  • Have to be very punctual