Circle K
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Circle K Employee Reviews

Canada239 reviews
It's a beginning
Not every job is a dead end. With circlek you can either move forward or be at a stand still. Give 110% if you want to show who you are and what you can bring as a team player. I started as overnight CSR, went to supervisor, then manager. Eventually I owned my own store. Even my staff went places. Working for this company can also help you advance into your goals by teaching you how to work in a fast pace environment and a chance to bank money towards your schooling or dreams.
They are satisfied with my work .
I enjoyed working in circle k and learn about time management. I'm in canada from last four months circle k is the first work place where I learned a many things.
I like to work at circle K. I always suggest my friends to try to get job at circle K.
Solving customer's general enquires and providing the best service.
• Customers hospitality, accomplishing multiple tasks as well as serving customers.

• Maintaining health and safety by cleaning the floors, disinfecting in required areas.

• Maintaining a clean and hygiene environment.

• Maintaining the coolers and machines which provides customer good quality of products.
fast paced, interactive, good culture, colleagues support
Fast paced work. Some shifts are hectic. Good colleagues. Sometimes stressful particularly evening shift. Routine activities everyday. helping culture
Pros
near to home
Cons
low wage rate, part time job
communication skills
• Solving customer's general enquires and providing the best service.

• Maintaining a clean and hygiene environment.

Nice and very good place to work with other team members
All the team members at Circle K where I am working are very nice and are co-operative. At Circle K we have to provide the best friendly customer service to all of our customers.
Great job but sometimes too many people
It was great, the people were really friendly and the environment was pretty nice, sometimes it would be stressful owing to the gas station part and you would have to deal with angry customers who do not read when it is pointed it is a prepaid pump... although, you learn how to deal with people.
Working at circle K
The place is very busy to work but still it is so interesting to work there. We can get experience in customer service and also we can be good at stacking and also transactions.
Productive and Fun
it was great experience over there. I learned lot of things and main how to deal with any customers. I hope it will help me in my future to be success in my life.
Good
It is a good experience to work here.
Learned a lot of things, like how to manage a store, how to deal with customers and especially working under pressure.
A common routine at work
Generally we have to do cleaning of all the areas, assuring customer satisfaction and printing of lottery tickets, handling cash and tobaco products, cleaning and maintenance of machines and equipments and much more to do
Relatively relaxed environment.
Everyone is friendly and fun to work with. There is a little bit of prioritization going on for the older employees. It doesn't seem unfair yet. But, it may get unfair in the near future.
Fun working place
Its a good place to work and the owner was also good he took care of me just like his daughter other employees were also good towards me as I was new to canada when I started
I worked hard for almost two years still there is no appreciation. I know my customer is good still i get too much negative comments from management. And this is life otherwise everything is good.
Productive fun workplace
staff was really co-operative and therefore it was fun working there .
The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers, some of them were daily customers so we know each other well.
Average
Stressful working environment there with a inflexible schedule. Handle everything by own not even have anyone else over there , The owner as well is quite strict didn't listen to employees just focus on their don't even think about the employees.
Balanced work life
Working for Circle K is an interesting job. Meeting customers, interacting with them, making sure that coffee machines and polar pop machines are clean gives another level of satisfaction to the customers as well as to us.
great place to work at
competitive environment. great place to work at. managed and paid properly. love working there. the workplace culture is so good , fun and never boring
never even any insentive to try harder like a contest for staff.
I enjoyed my co- workers, I had zero training ,and when I did make a mistake , I would be yelled at in front of customers . The hardest part of my job was not having a job description . Also what made my job was the manager and asst manager were very nasty and both bullied Everyone . I would have stayed there if it wasn't for them .

We also had no break room , or place to have our lunch .
Pay is less
Pay should be more and overall circle k where i am working is really good. Owner and management are like family.
My seniors are very helpful. They are always a phonecall away. I enjoy working here.
It was really great place to work
It was really nice experience to work at Circle K being a Store Supervisor.
Being a Supervisor, I have done all the duties and managed store very nicely.