Cira Medical Services

Cira Medical Services Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
With a positive attitude, there was a lot to learn. The team was extremely knowledgable and had a strong can do attitude. most people were very friendly
Pros
Knowledgable team members
Cons
Cira is great. Great staff. Good office environment. Clean facilities. Multiple leisure/lunch areas that are very comfortable. Management is good.....
I worked there for two years and the staff is great. I wold recommend this company to anyone looking for a stability and financial comfort. It is a job where you can succeed
Pros: good work culture great managers lot of overtime available best practices shared good team communication meetings extremely helpful managers

cons: low salary
J'ai beaucoup aimé travaillé chez Cira Service Médicaux
There is always some hostility in the air and some tension brewing.

Management seems to promote people from the front line that they know they can control and people they know will just go with the flow.

If you dont smile, shutup and agree with what management is saying, then you are on the outs.

Just a lot of fake smiles and fake pleasantries.

Pay and benefits is the best thing about this job and it is not even that great but it is better than all the other politics of the job.
I enjoyed working at Cira medical, the work life balance was good. Its a friendly environment with good support. Opportunities were there to advance yourself and grow.
Pros
Co workers were fun and helpful, my manager was easy ro talk to and understanding.
Cons
Upper management
This is a position that is great for someone just out of school and starting their career in an office environment. There is some room for growth but not the desired salary for most
When hire they give a lot promises, most of the never happens.
They have six months training, never implementing that.

Training is absolutely unprofessional.
benefits
Cons
things you have to learn sometimes don't make sense, should be more simplify
A typical day at work is being met with demands and several emails that are forwarded with "Please Action" when they are not really for you to do. Most disappointing as is a place that is filled with tension and hostility for the management.

The people that are working on the floor are fabulous, and really count on each other to get through the day. Management communicates poorly, is unfair to employees and does not do what they say they are going to. Training is lacking. Expectations are high and staff is depleting.

Hardest part of the job is coming in every day to a poor environment. There is nothing enjoyable, which is why I decided to leave.
Pros
Great coffee machine, free
Cons
Managment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cira Medical Services?
Reception Duties, answering calls, attending to clients and visitors
Greeting claimants, assisting the claimants with their intakes

Assisting Physicians that come in to do assessments

Keeping inventory and office supplies on check

Ensuring that all operations are taken care of
Cons
Not a great company to work for if you are not in management. No room for growth if you start out in a junior position. Very much a corporate environment. If you enjoy having direction coming at you from multiple managers then you would fit in here. They want open communication but don't listen when you do voice concerns or give ideas. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!
A typical day at work for me after my morning coffee is settling in and then reviewing my task list which is followed by processing and submitting invoices to clients from Assessor Reports most recently delivered. This will also include retrieving and allocating assessor costs that are issued on a monthly basis. Another responsibility is submitting vendor and supplementary payment requests daily.

I have learned a great deal from this occupation. I am confidently capable of the billing of a service and costs therein to ensure Gross Margin profitability.

I am a very pleasant and easy going person and acknowledge that a positive attitude contributes to having great co-workers.

The hardest part of my job would be month end billing as this is the time when pressure is put on to deliver as much service and billing as possible to ensure high profit. This is also the time Assessor Payables are completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is playing a big part in our Employment Engagement Committee where I get to assist with employee morale by decorating a birthday desk, arranging a monthly appreciation breakfast and occasional events and potlucks.
Pros
Always plenty of work to keep busy
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement
hard employees not recognized, laid off constantly, no stability, no knowledge about company policies and procedures
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad new management
Ambiance d'équipe,

Travail d'analyse, pro service à la clientèle
The non-managerial staff at Cira are awesome people to work with. Very friendly and helpful.