Cira Medical Services Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail très riche et agréable
Assistante à la Mission de Contrôle (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis du Sénégal31 January 2019
CIRA SAS offre une diversité d'expérience et un professionnalise réel.
Pros
Appuis au transport
Cons
pas d'assurance maladie
Overall declining company to work for
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2018
A typical day at work is being met with demands and several emails that are forwarded with "Please Action" when they are not really for you to do. Most disappointing as is a place that is filled with tension and hostility for the management.

The people that are working on the floor are fabulous, and really count on each other to get through the day. Management communicates poorly, is unfair to employees and does not do what they say they are going to. Training is lacking. Expectations are high and staff is depleting.

Hardest part of the job is coming in every day to a poor environment. There is nothing enjoyable, which is why I decided to leave.
Pros
Great coffee machine, free
Cons
Managment
Micro Managed Up to the Nth degree
Occupational Health Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 August 2017
Not a great company to work for if you are not in management. No room for growth if you start out in a junior position. Very much a corporate environment. If you enjoy having direction coming at you from multiple managers then you would fit in here. They want open communication but don't listen when you do voice concerns or give ideas. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!
Great
Assistant Attorney General (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2016
The work place was great. I felt very comfortable seeing as though that was my first job. I was quite scared at first but they made me feel apart of the team.
Pros
very good environment
Cons
placement wasn't long enough
Productive and pleasant environment
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2015
A typical day at work for me after my morning coffee is settling in and then reviewing my task list which is followed by processing and submitting invoices to clients from Assessor Reports most recently delivered. This will also include retrieving and allocating assessor costs that are issued on a monthly basis. Another responsibility is submitting vendor and supplementary payment requests daily.

I have learned a great deal from this occupation. I am confidently capable of the billing of a service and costs therein to ensure Gross Margin profitability.

I am a very pleasant and easy going person and acknowledge that a positive attitude contributes to having great co-workers.

The hardest part of my job would be month end billing as this is the time when pressure is put on to deliver as much service and billing as possible to ensure high profit. This is also the time Assessor Payables are completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is playing a big part in our Employment Engagement Committee where I get to assist with employee morale by decorating a birthday desk, arranging a monthly appreciation breakfast and occasional events and potlucks.
Pros
Always plenty of work to keep busy
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement
worst place to work ever
Medical Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2015
hard employees not recognized, laid off constantly, no stability, no knowledge about company policies and procedures
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad new management
Bon environnement de travail
Coordonnatrice à la facturation (Current Employee) –  Montréal4 May 2014
Ambiance d'équipe,

Travail d'analyse, pro service à la clientèle
Great people to work with
Intake Documentation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2014
The non-managerial staff at Cira are awesome people to work with. Very friendly and helpful.