CIOT

CIOT Employee Reviews

Canada21 reviews

Sales support

Alot of different personalities. Sometimes have to be a mind reader. Expected to clean up sakes Reps mess. It was,what it was. Learning experience. That is,all.

Save Yourself

Save yourself the pain.If you can work at any other tile company, you should.Several divisions of this operation are a revolving door due to poor management, poor compensation, decreasing medical benefits package, hazardous work conditions etc.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Upper Management

Insights into CIOT

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Coworkers are like family members

I started with Ciot when I was 26 years old. I was young and very ambitious to learn. People there were very helpful and that was one of the reason for my success. Although I moved 4 hours away, if not I would probably would of retired with the company. The owner upper management were really good to me. Great company overall.

Pros

Company Christmas parties

Cons

Sometimes there were too many hours

Don’t work there

This company is big on favouritism not on how well you do it! If your a women and speak up to much you will get fired. The training and support is non exciting

Productive and learning process working with Ciot

It was a beautiful thing working with Ciot,i wish i could go back again because Ciot company is good company to work with and learn,improve upen ones skill and grow with time

Pros

Free coffe

Cons

Fixed hours and sometimes longer

Great family-run organization

Company with a long history with sophisticated products and a great location. Every day is like riding a roller coaster with all the fun and excitement. Management is willing to invest in staff by providing training and development.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Outdated IT infrastructure

Productive workplace

Beautifully decorated environment and extremely competitive. But the competition was motivating. Sometimes the sales reps were not the right kind to serve so I had to be creative

Pros

Great ambiance

Cons

Resistance from some representatives

Horrible place to work

Nepotism is alive and well at ciot, most employees are relatives or the management staff, and when not related they are personal friends of managers. Work culture is toxic. Grossly underpaid and over worked, expected to put the job before your family and children.

Good place

it was a good experience ... make a very good friends and few stuff not fit like other work places management was good and the best time at the lunch room

Family company

Wonderful people, great atmosphere. Would recommend working here. Passionate people about stone. Amazing designers on the floor, willing to walk you through everything .

Ciot is a good company. The environment is professional and yet friendly and the people always willing to help.

Ciot promotes the opportunity to train employees offering lots of knowledge in the industry of stone. It is a high paced environment at times and the employees willing to help when needed.

Would not recommend to work at CIOT

If you have a job offer in the sample department, don't take it. Management no respect for their employees. Not very well paid at CIOT. The people that get advanced are family members of the boss.

Pros

If you need a job qiuckly, they will take you immediately.

Cons

Working environment, not safe, not well paid.

Entreprise désorganisée et fermé d'esprit

Faites ce que l'on vous dit sans poser de questions ni proposer des idées, mêmes si vous êtes laissé à vous même sans aucun outil. Do not waste your time, vous n'aurez aucune possibilité d'avancement, la direction ne connaîtra même pas votre nom.

Cons

Mauvais sens du marketing et du lancement de produit, Aucune aide et outil de travail pour rivaliser avec le plus gros manufacturier de l'industrie

great ezperience for a driver

it was a great place to work until wrongfully terminated better care is needed when drivers are trained.however they were fair and paid all fines lol!

Focused on sales people

This company focuses on sales people. Workplace is busy overall. Lots of work to do. People are nice. I found that I was never bored during the day. Ok place to work.

Excellente compagnie

Très bien géré, ils ont leur employé a cœur, beaucoup de possibilités d avancement

Great Job

Great Job ! Great Employees ! New learning opportunity, and obtained new skills . Always ensured that my work was done fast , efficiently and to the full potential !

Entreprise familiale

Entreprise familiale, gérer par un véritable entrepreneur

Productive, fun and fast paced environment

Great team playersBeautiful showroomDealing with consumers, designers and plumbersHigh quality items (tiles, granite, mosaics, bathroom accessories)Great location

Pros

Employee discount available

Cons

Must be available to work some weekends

fast pace working environment, real great co-workers

ciot is very knowledgeable natural stone and tile company. they have amazing workers there, fun and energetic. for my position, i learn alot on natural stones and imported goods from other country. every one is willing to teach and help out. so i was never left in the dark when help is needed.

Pros

great management team

Cons

lack of advancement opportunity

Processed bills and customer service

I invoiced customers, set up accounts, reviewed accounts and performed collections. I calculated inventory recieved and input into system. Helped customers and backed up reception.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

long travel and traffic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIOT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement