Cintas Employee Reviews

Senior Service Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 July 2016
This is a solid company with great performance metrics. Lots of investment in training Partners of all levels. Most people really enjoy working there
Good company but near minimum wage
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 June 2016
Good company but near minimum wage.

People are friendly and competitive as bonuses are dependent on numbers completed.
Productive and energetic place to work with a strong focus on safety
Sales -Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, ON7 May 2016
Cintas is an excellent place to work with a strong focus on safety for their employees. They have an extensive training program that sets you up for success.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 April 2016
Hard work, no micro management, must be independent and great with customers. Cintas is an absolutely fantastic company to work for.
fun, good salary but limited for improvement
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Flint, ON27 March 2016
good company but I need improvement on my self, co worker is ok, the management is very good also. but a little bit hard in job.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 March 2016
I really enjoy working for them
the reason why i did not go back it because it is to slow and right now alot of peoples got layd off
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Great partners
Procurement Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2016
Great people to work with, management team not the greatest, little room for advancement. Salary very low for the job required, benefits ok,
Review
Office (Current Employee) –  Mason, ON15 February 2016
Run, seriously I mean that run for your life. Getting a job here is anything but a good thing. You would be better off being unemployed than working here!!! This is the worst job of my life, I have been belittled, overworked, severely underpaid, bullied, ridiculed, treated with absolutely no dignity, civility, respect or decency since I've been working here and can't wait to quit! It's so bad I feel like committing suicide when I leave work half the time and contemplate when I am at work. Jobs don't get any worse than Cintas.
Cons
An excellent business to establish and improve yourself
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
Cintas is difficult to put into words, it is 100% a self driven give and take job. The more you put into it, the more it will give back to you.
The guys you work alongside on the ground with are what make this company great.

However the training you receive and the real life situations you will come into are really what sets this company above. You polish, fine tune, or even gain your personality and business skills through a company like this as you will be placed in situations that require you to be a strong minded individual on a consistent basis.

The training is extensive and will set you up for success, although you will have to keep your mind open to change as this company changes its policies, and rules, and regulations often to better suit their corporations needs and goals.

The beginning is always the hardest anywhere you go, especially with Cintas. You will have to be willing to study the material, work many extra unpaid hours, and continuously push yourself to succeed.

Overall is a great place to start your first career and gain world applicable knowledge, and polish your own set of skills.
Pros
Team dinners, team outings, extensive training, role plays.
Cons
Unrealistic goals and expectations, low commission structure
Machine Operator, Loading and Unloading
Warehouse attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 January 2016
It was fun except i was in school and the schedule was related.
I choose to finish the school and after i finished my courses I found a job in auto Industry.
Na
Facility Service Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2015
Great company, amazing training program. Invest in their people! Weekly pressure to maintain quota is high pressure and high stress.
productive and fun
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2015
Enjoyed working at Cintas because of the culture of the company that everyone is equal from the workers in the plant to the drivers and office workers
Pros
lunches several times during the year
Cons
regular hours
Best place I have ever worked!
Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2015
The most exciting adventurous job I have ever herd of. Incredible life experiences. Great team and management to work with. extremely rewarding position, except for the monetary compensation
Pros
Incredible experiences while on the job
Cons
low compensation
Work/Life
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2015
The work life balance is something that is preached but not practiced. A 60 hour work week is a minimum when in management.
a lot of driving
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2015
I got to drive all over the city. I met a lot of people on my routes. I learned how to organize my daily routes to make it as efficient as possible.
Pros
good hours
Cons
city driving
day to day
Service Supervisor Cintas-Location (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 September 2015
Fast paced, career and customer driven team members, always striving for excellence and helping the location become successful in all areas of our business and culture
very nice work space, with spacious lunch room
laborer (Former Employee) –  etobicko10 August 2015
it was great opportunity, you get to learn about their company in such a short time. all of us got along very well, we get smoke breaks and and its not just one person going out its like half the staff. we don't have similar ways but in a way we can all relate.
Cons
nice pay
To much responsibility but theres breakfest at meetings
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2015
Good hours but little work/life balance. Management is kind to your face but dont mess it or everything changes very quickly.
Great trainning. unorganized mamagement. Little manager involvement.
Business to buisness sales person (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 August 2015
Cintas overall is a great company. However Edmonton specifically had trouble on the service end of the business. As a salesperson my job was to sell to new customers. Unfortunately the service I sold was to much for the service team to handle. On a very consistent basis my customers would not receive their products and services. The service truck would show up with no clean uniforms, or entrance mats etc. Sales and service management was very disconnected making it so improvements were unlikely to ever happen. My status is still great with Cintas today.
Pros
great out of town trainers
Cons
inconisitent pay
does not offer work life balance
Inside Sales Partner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2015
Good company, great benefits, but does not offer a work/life balance lifestyle.

Hard to achieve success without having the right support.