Cintas Employee Review

Amazing place to work. Easily the best company I ever worked for.
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 October 2018
From the salary to the 4 day work week to the free benefits to monthly lunches and most importantly the amazing people that made everyday working there one of the most enjoyable work experiences of my life. You'll be hard pressed to find a better work environment with a first-class organization that really cares for their employees (and shows it everyday) like Cintas. I worked at the south Etobicoke location for almost a year but had to leave for personal reasons. Otherwise, I would proudly still be working and looking to retire there.
Yes, the job of a Service/Sales Rep at Cintas is not an easy one, but everybody in management including other SSR's, always have your back. It is a very physical job but trust me, you get used to it. If you can get your foot in the door, stay there. You won't find a better group of people to work with.
Pros
the people, 4 day work week, support from management, free lunches
Cons
pros far outweigh the cons

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Most of the time it was ok
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2019
Some supervisors are poor at giving instructions. New people come and go but are not properly trained. Employees are expected to train new people which I think is stupid because each person does their jobs differently.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Poor communication, short staffed
Horrible management
Administrative support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 May 2019
Since Cintas acquired us, it's been quite the disaster. All talented employees left for better jobs. Only the ones who couldn't find a job are still here . I was demoted as soon Cintas took over so they can save money. Management extremely poor and HR incompetent and dishonest...spying on us all the time.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Local Management and HR