Cintas Employee Review

Great company to work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Cintas is truly an amazing company to work for. You have absolute job security and there are various opportunities you could advance to or move around to. In sales especially, the pay is incredible. You have base salary, commissions, and quarterly bonuses. They definitely reward and appreciate your hard work. You are always taken care of.

Unfortunately, at my location in particular, I have to say, the culture was awful. Lots of negative, cruel team-mates, who made going to work dreadful. Constant back-stabbing and no sense of teamwork whatsoever. Aside from these toxic people, the company itself is definitely a good one.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Awful co-workers

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Most of the time it was ok
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2019
Some supervisors are poor at giving instructions. New people come and go but are not properly trained. Employees are expected to train new people which I think is stupid because each person does their jobs differently.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Poor communication, short staffed
Horrible management
Administrative support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 May 2019
Since Cintas acquired us, it's been quite the disaster. All talented employees left for better jobs. Only the ones who couldn't find a job are still here . I was demoted as soon Cintas took over so they can save money. Management extremely poor and HR incompetent and dishonest...spying on us all the time.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Local Management and HR