Cintas Employee Review

Horrible management
Administrative support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 May 2019
Since Cintas acquired us, it's been quite the disaster. All talented employees left for better jobs. Only the ones who couldn't find a job are still here . I was demoted as soon Cintas took over so they can save money. Management extremely poor and HR incompetent and dishonest...spying on us all the time.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Local Management and HR

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Worst place Ive ever worked for. Poor management.
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 June 2019
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Pay is ok but nothing to write home about. Tend to hire people only to have them quit or get fired in their 3 months. New employees Don't last and management is a joke. They like to brag how great the company is but by far the worst company I have ever worked for. Only thing keeping there is the steady shift in on. If you like to work with over 3 quarters of east indians who all like to be boss then this is your fit. Keep to yourself and keep you head done and pray they don't fire you in the 3 months after that the so called union is suppose to help you. Good luck. I hate it.
Pros
Free low quality benefits steady shifts
Cons
East Indians and worst management ever
No Complaints
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 June 2019
No complaints. I come in and do my job and go home. Some whinny co-workers and certain co-workers think they own the place and like to stir up rumors but that is like any other place. The benefits are excellent and you do not pay into them. The company pays into your benefits. Any time I had issues I addressed them with management and they have been resolved. No complaints working here.
Benefits
Cons
Whinny workers.