Cintas Employee Review

Great workplace to grow with.
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC23 May 2017
Working for Cintas has definitely helped shape me to have an excellent work ethic as I have been employed here for 5 years and don't plan to leave. I would be proud to retire from this outstanding Corporation!

I have learned many great skills that I will use for my lifetime. I have developed good customer service skills, learned to drive a Freight Truck, good organization and professionalism all thanks to every single one of my Managers and Supervisors.

The hardest part of my job would definitely be the early morning start to my day. Yes, I have adjusted to my schedule throughout the years.. I guess there really isn't anything challenging about my job!

I really enjoy that I have three consecutive days off. It allows me to have that work/ life balance and more time with my family.

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Most of the time it was ok
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2019
Some supervisors are poor at giving instructions. New people come and go but are not properly trained. Employees are expected to train new people which I think is stupid because each person does their jobs differently.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Poor communication, short staffed
Horrible management
Administrative support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 May 2019
Since Cintas acquired us, it's been quite the disaster. All talented employees left for better jobs. Only the ones who couldn't find a job are still here . I was demoted as soon Cintas took over so they can save money. Management extremely poor and HR incompetent and dishonest...spying on us all the time.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Local Management and HR