Cintas Employee Review

Work hard and you will be rewarded
Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2018
I worked for Cintas as a Facility Services Service and Sales Representative in Toronto for a short period time. I regrettably had to leave because of my schooling schedule, but I enjoyed every day of my time there.

The managers there value work ethic above all and are very good at rewarding those who work hard. They are always there for support and provide valuable feedback both during training and on a regular basis afterwards.

If you are willing to roll up your sleeves and go to work, this is an excellent place to work.

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Most of the time it was ok
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2019
Some supervisors are poor at giving instructions. New people come and go but are not properly trained. Employees are expected to train new people which I think is stupid because each person does their jobs differently.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Poor communication, short staffed
Horrible management
Administrative support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 May 2019
Since Cintas acquired us, it's been quite the disaster. All talented employees left for better jobs. Only the ones who couldn't find a job are still here . I was demoted as soon Cintas took over so they can save money. Management extremely poor and HR incompetent and dishonest...spying on us all the time.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Local Management and HR