Cintas Employee Review

No Complaints
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 June 2019
No complaints. I come in and do my job and go home. Some whinny co-workers and certain co-workers think they own the place and like to stir up rumors but that is like any other place. The benefits are excellent and you do not pay into them. The company pays into your benefits. Any time I had issues I addressed them with management and they have been resolved. No complaints working here.
Benefits
Cons
Whinny workers.

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Not a good company at all.....
Loader (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON11 July 2019
I worked in the Newmarket location.... The people that i worked with were great..(SSR, production staff)..... Office, sales, and Management staff are always better then you and look down on you... Pay is low.... Work load is higher..... Constantly changing your hrs making you work till 3- 4 am with no overnight shift premiums. When asked they tell your a Afternoon worker... Management is clueless and just care about money.. They try and make you think differently by giving BBQ's in the summer and fall while SSR's go out with missing stuff or have nothing on there truck at all. Loaders and Unloaders take the full brunt of everything missing on the truck's...... Yet we dont have the product to put on.... I could go on forever with this..... If you take pride in you work not a place for you... If you dont care then this place may be a fit for you..... Oh and forget about HR helping you with anything. There just there as a title thats all.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Good Company.. Terrible Culture
New Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2019
I loved all the people I worked alongside
management of other departments was great
sales department believes they are separate to the company just like any other company they are above the rules
job security never for sure
salary based upon workload, nowhere closely matches
great benefits
the hardest part of the job- lack of training and expected to succeed
enjoyable part - benefits, no weekends
Pros
no weekends, lunches, benefits
Cons
salary, work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.