Cintas Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 3,170 reviews
No Complaints
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 June 2019
No complaints. I come in and do my job and go home. Some whinny co-workers and certain co-workers think they own the place and like to stir up rumors but that is like any other place. The benefits are excellent and you do not pay into them. The company pays into your benefits. Any time I had issues I addressed them with management and they have been resolved. No complaints working here.
Benefits
Cons
Whinny workers.
Working as a New Business Sales Executive
New Business Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 May 2019
If you like doing 20 cold calls a day, this is for you. If you like incompetent management, this is for you. If you like having no direction, or support, this is for you. Avoid.
Sales
Route Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 March 2019
Sales driven culture that pushed me to exceed at all levels. Enjoyed working independently and being able to interact with all customers on a daily basis
long hours are a norm
Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 May 2017
long hours and very lean in Management/Leadership. Most do 2 job roles or locations. They always have 5 things on the go at the same time. They need support people.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Your the face of this company.
Scholar / Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 September 2016
This Company is awesome! The atmosphere felt welcoming & it inspired me to perfect on public relations. I would get up so early in the morning, help every Sales Rep on their routes making sure that every client was satisfied so they can uphold their proficiency. At the end of the day I would go home & would want to talk about work because I never had a bad day working there. I do miss it at times.
Senior Service Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 July 2016
This is a solid company with great performance metrics. Lots of investment in training Partners of all levels. Most people really enjoy working there
Amazing company to work for!!!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON14 April 2015
I started at Cintas as a Service Manager and I was groomed very early to take on more as Cintas and I became an immediate fit. I fell in love with the people and culture and did well in my role as Service Manager. I was promoted to General Manager 3 years later and enjoy leading a Sales/Production/Operations/Office team of 150 people. We service 5000 customers in the local area. I enjoy keeping the team safe and happy on a daily basis.
Bust your back for very little pay.
Loader / Unloader (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 February 2015
Unloader / Loader position ;

Horrible schedule , work from 1-10 or 11 pm. You have to work in either very cold temperatures or very hot temperatures . You have to absolutely bust your back to get your job done on time and be out before 11 pm. All this for $ 13.00 a hour. The worst part is that you get treated like mules to unload and re load these trucks for little pay while the drivers get triple the money to go deliver it and talk to the customers. If you do have a legitimate complaint , and you go to your manager they will literally tell you they " do not have time " to deal with your complaints / ideas. They talk a big game but fall short when it counts.
Pros
Good work out, walk over 30 km's a day
Cons
Low pay, treated like a mule, management.
If youlike labor then a great place to work
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 January 2015
Good place to work good people and benefits. Flexible on hours for Friday shift as normally you're done within three hours.
good h.r. Mangement
Pros
Get benefits after 2 weeks
Cons
Long Hours
A large Uniform and Textile-Apparel company
Sales and Service Rep (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario13 September 2012
I was a service and sales rep. for Cintas, and my duties involved weekly drop off and pick up of uniforms and various indeustrial service supplies for customers on my route. The staff and management were excellent and the company was very family oriented. My route was very large and it could get quite stressful at times, however Cintas was an excellent company to work for.
Fast paced environment
Service Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  London Ontario5 March 2012
Cintas is a well known company in North America. Great place to work. Can be very physically demanding.