Cintas

Canada320 reviews

Found 320 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,371 reviews

Insights into Cintas

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

people were good company was unorganized and tries their best to avoid giving you benefits or sick days or anything to do with HR. lied when i got hired and said i would get benefits and then after 3 months they said i don’t qualify and they made a mistake by saying i would get them and if i still wanted them i would have to wait another 3 months and also said i don’t get sick days after already giving me a sick day a month prior

Pros

cool co workers

Cons

they don’t care about you

Was a great place to get your feet wet in Sales

I have not been with the company for quite some time, but there was a strong focus on training and they appear to have a good reputation among other companies for developing good sales skills.

Challenging

Challenging job in terms of the expectations for the number of customers you are to service daily. Be prepared for lots of driving and lots of walking in safety shoes. The physical demands mean this is not a good fit for everyone.

Its a good company for someone who is looking for a fast environment work place with a huge room for growth strong sales skills,

we work about 11 to 12 hours a day just 4 days/week, its about 75% physical demanding work and 25% customer service, you have to have the ability to maintain a good relationship with your customers to be able to make some sales, however in regarding of the management i would say that they need improvement in some areas such treats employees with fairness, apply the inter-regulation with NO exemption( senior partners would be exempted in some cases). the enjoyable part is that you work on your own

Pros

free birthday off, free breakfast, $25 phone allowance/ month

Cons

12 to 11hours a day

Typical Sales position but very supportive.

Like any sales job there is quotas to meet and exceed which is stressful, if you are a hardworking, not afraid of cold calls,and are willing to make some sacrifices (typical sales,time management) you will do well here. The kelowna team is amazing and the support from management is like no other company I have been with.The "Culture" is fantastic and they are always there to help you,even when struggling to help quotas.

Pros

Support, Family First attitude, Staff

Cons

Long hours, Stress if not hitting quota.

Stressful Place To Work

They take way too long to hire. When you are finally cut loose and given your own route your pay is very little more than your training salary, not worth the amount of work and stress you will have to endure. They'll dangle the bonus carrots but there's no gaurantee you'll get them and some are impossible to get, I felt mostly by design. Outdated equipment and management styles will make life work even harder for you. Yes you only work four days a week but get ready for those four days to be very long and no breaks. Way too much work is put on the SSR when it could easily be done by supervisors, managers or support staff. I quit just before my year. They were messing with my pay and not giving me much support. The SSR position at Cintas in Edmonton is very difficult with little pay. I'd advice you not to do it.

Pros

Four day work week, weekly pay.

very low pay for the work

all about the money. even worked on day off. they did not help you always short on staff. the incentives were set to high to make any money.management did not care

Travail dur mais avec beaucoup d'avantages

C'est un emploi très dur physiquement mais avec d'excellents avantages sociaux. Il y a un grand esprit d'équipe également, tout le monde s'entraide. Il y a eu des révisions de salaire dans les 2 dernières années qui ont augmenté de beaucoup les salaires ce qui est bien, et il y a de bons bonus de productivité. Les horaires sont réguliers. De 6h45 à 15h de jour et 15h à 23h15 de soir, sans fin de semaine.

Pros

Horaire régulier

Cons

Travail très dur physiquement

good place

its a good company and easy to work , doesn’t not stress you, they always focus on safety and make sure everyone is safe and happy at work , its really a good company

Overworked Understaffed Poorly managed

I honestly feel like the management has lost touch with the staff and I felt like live stock. I was tried of empty promises of raises, promotion, or training. This place will string you along and dangle everything you want in front but you will never get it. the job it self isn't to hard its just the volume and not having a place to put things or shortages

Pros

garented work

Cons

understaffed, overworked, empty promises, lack of management

Great job, great people

Loved my job and everyone I worked with. They wee always eager to help and get you anything you need to be successful. I wish I didn't have to leave the gta and that I could have stayed.

Nice, safe job with good company

There are a lot of positives working for an organization like Cintas. They've established a strong sense of teamwork and culture, they made me feel like part of the team. I felt like I had a decent, safe job. There are opportunities to grow within the organization as well. The negatives for me was that the corporate culture gets in the way of their own success. Too much unnecessary time spent with protocols that takes away from time to produce sales and growth. Great and proven-to-be productive ideas are shot down regularly due to corporate safeguards and paranoia about privacy. Their SAP system is a MAJOR hinderance to their sales growth as it requires a lot of time being spent on inputting orders (takes away from selling time) and it's a very confusing and difficult system to work with that leads to order mistakes.

Pros

Built great culture and sense of teammanship

Cons

Expected to produce on time consuming and difficult system, too many "chiefs" getting in the way of being progressive.

Avoid

This company has no values at all they dires majority of there staff during covid and sent people in to customers knowing they had been in contact with other covid positive people

Pros

Non

Cons

Sucks the life out of you

Great team and awesome opportunities.

The job is fast moving, exciting, challenging, and always changing. I would fully recommend the MT position at Cintas. You will learn more in a few months than what you learned throughout university. The team is great, full of smiles and encouraging words. You will certainty never get bored as your goals and tasks constantly change. You will always be on your toes!

Pros

Team, tasks, and opportunities.

Horrible place to work

Horrible place to work pay is disgusting and management doesn’t have a clue they don’t care about there employees at all the bottom line is all they think about

Pros

Cons

Hot

No English spoken in Work place

If you speak English only this is not the place for you. There are signs ENGLISH ONLY signs in the work place. Manager tried to inforce this, but workers just gave him the finger. I was told I had to learn learn to speak Punjab by the other workers. 2 other ladies from another Country were the only other ones that spoke English on the floor they were very nice. Sometimes people would just leave the floor and you had no idea what was going on , so you justed carried on. I like the job I was doing , just hard when you feel you are in another Country, as you are left out .( the 2 other ladies were super nice but they felt the same way)

Pros

Medical and dental could have a radio on in your work space.

Cons

Lack of English spoken in the work place so you were shunned.

Stressful entry level no education needed

Environment stressful extremely exhausting job, standing for long periods of time your lost your peace there. The good thing the people that I meet. Management needs improve a lot.

Pros

Food sometimes

Cons

Long shift

Great pay and benefits

Great place to work 29an hour pension,benefits .4 day work week no weekends. Company team building events.Great incentives to make more money. Safe trucks .

Pros

4 day work, new equipment

Great place to work and great people!

Hard work however very rewarding. Growth opportunity for those that want to learn and develop. People are friendly and great environment to work in.

CintAs Review Summary.

@ first the job was great but as you get comfortable & start to learn everything you start to realize 2-3 weeks your doing the same stuff from when I started to a month later it’s still the same things for me that’s annoying I operate 3 machines & get paid 18$ after 2 years & 2 raises,I’m not happy about that, The work I do It doesn’t even match to the amount of work I’m doing.

Pros

Everyone is Nice.

Cons

If you don’t have a future come get stuck @ CintAs

A job that will age you badly

It's very difficult work that is physically demanding, stressful, constantly stuck in the middle of your boss and angry customers.So glad to be done with it. Consider yourself warned

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Very streasful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K