Cintas Employee Reviews

production atmosphere
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 April 2018
its a very nice place to work..management care for you... but according to work .. i feel like the wages are quite low.. i would suggest if some1 want to join cintas he or she should gain good experience in starting in production line.
Big increase in my business accumen.
Facility Sales Partner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
My experience at Cintas has been the most positive opportunity I have gotten in the sales market to date. From working alongside business owners to CEO's, CFO's, Presidents, etc... Cintas is the top sales company in North America for a reason. I would be able to move forward in any role and bring experience, leadership and B2B sales initiatives to grow and improve any company.
Great Culture!
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB1 April 2018
Cintas is definitely the best Company that I have been associated with. Very professional. Great benefits, great people. Very partner oriented and very accessible maagement.
in transition from aquisition
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga12 March 2018
not with them long enough to provide review. Going through transition with company. i am not in a postion to provide any further update due to lack of time with new management and company policies as a whole.
Productive and fun workplace
Uniform Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 February 2018
Cintas is a very good company to work with very carring and supportive. all staffs and the manager is very nice indeed
this company is one of the best
Cintas
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2018
I really enjoyed working for Cintas as a receptionist, I answered a switch board, dealt with clients coming in as well as costumers complaints. handled drivers invoices and files.
Fun Workplace
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 December 2017
A fastpaced workplace that taught me a lot in my 5 years. I started as a Service Coordinator answer the phone for the customer and doing data entry for clients in our database to being Office Manager in 4 years. I also headed all major projects and events in the office and plant. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my co-workers and growing with them in the positions I held.
Normal
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Granby, QC18 December 2017
Personnel gentil, endroit à l'ordre, travail très facile.
Cons
Nœuds excessivement serrés (corde)
Great company to work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Cintas is truly an amazing company to work for. You have absolute job security and there are various opportunities you could advance to or move around to. In sales especially, the pay is incredible. You have base salary, commissions, and quarterly bonuses. They definitely reward and appreciate your hard work. You are always taken care of.

Unfortunately, at my location in particular, I have to say, the culture was awful. Lots of negative, cruel team-mates, who made going to work dreadful. Constant back-stabbing and no sense of teamwork whatsoever. Aside from these toxic people, the company itself is definitely a good one.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Awful co-workers
fun workplace
Sorter Garment (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 November 2017
it is a good place to start a labor job, the workplace is multicultural what makes a really peace environment with high respect between employees. i really love the benefits that this company offers to ther employees
Cons
the pay is low
Lots of lifting, keeps you in good shape
Support Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
love my job, it keeps me healthy, detail orientated, always learning about new aspects of the business and how they are all linked together. Love it here
Pros
finish early
Cons
early mornings
great culture! lots of freedom
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 November 2017
this is a great job, if you are able to prioritize and lead yourself.

office support is efficient and wiling to help when they can.

great place if you are looking for security
Productive and interact with highly trained staff
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON25 October 2017
Friendly but professional, Work environment is good and provides good benefits and as well as helps in training and education for employee self development.
Pros
Job Training
Cons
Long Hours
Yard work and enjoying the ok valley
Stockroom supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC21 October 2017
Buying rental garments ,buying cresting for garments,receiving and scanning garments .keeping in mind of customer service and quality of garments and do all of this in safe manner. There is much more about this position.
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Superviseur de service (Former Employee) –  Boucherville, QC20 October 2017
Cintas a été une bonne école de travail. J'ai énormément grandi tout au long de mon expérience Cintas. Les valeurs et la culture d'entreprise sont excellente au niveau de cette compagnie .
Pros
assurance collective
Cons
trop d'heure de travail
multiple locations to work at
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON26 September 2017
management is enthusiastic and continues to strive for good work/life balance. GK was purchased by Cintas corp. and ceases to exist now. Cintas is a different corporate culture
decent place
Loader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2017
it ok, they dont want unions which stops them from needing to be accountable for the lack of work done for employee's. I worked there for 6 months and after 3 months i was suppose to get a 50c premium, but they never added it to my pay.
Pros
free lunch once a month and everyones nice
Cons
expected to stay long hours regardless if they tell you you can go home anytime after your endtime
Great work Environment too bad you are not part of the team
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TMMC Cambridge, ON30 August 2017
Good work environment. They make you feel like a part of the team sas long as you are on premises. any remote employee gets left behind. Better Managers needed.
great company
Office Manager /Health and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON28 August 2017
Great company to work for. growing company lots of opportunity. no nights or weekends and positive environment. good team work and they appreciate your efforts
Pros
great place to work
Cons
Good
Warehouse Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 August 2017
Overall good place to work, Only complaint is the hours of work (Evening/overnight shifts mostly). Staff are super friendly, hang outside of work often.