Cineplex Employee Review

cineplex odeon
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 June 2013
Working at Cineplex Odeon has been a great experience for me and still is. The environment is very chill but at the same time everyone works very hard and works together as a team to ensure that everything runs smoothly. The managers are very understandable and the coworkers are all very friendly. I enjoy everything about working here

Other Cineplex Employee Reviews

Great place to work to gain experience
Team Member (Floor) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 April 2018
I worked on the floor which meant I cleaned the movie theaters after they were done. This was my first job and I gained lots of experience and knowledge. The only problems were that I was usually the only girl so I had to check the bathrooms every 10 minutes, this led to lots of problems. I was told 100 times that I'll be trained for somewhere better (never happened). The hours were difficult because I'm a student I'd be there until midnight, which affected me a lot. I'm still grateful for all the experience I got from them.
Pros
free movies and good hours
Cons
late hours, boring job, and rude management
Guest Services at Cineplex Entertainment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
A truly unique business and experience. Cineplex allows you the opportunity to grow and develop your guest service and hospitality skills within the entertainment industry. Your duties will be guest focused ensuring that the company is able to deliver its mission statement of passionately delivering an exception entertainment experience. Management is dedicated to success and accountability in achieving desired business results and goals. A success driven company that allows one to work in a friendly and social atmosphere. Compensation is not as competitive as other companies in the entertainment and hospitality industry which can make it had at times when working evenings, holidays and weekends.
Pros
Free Movies and working for the premiere film exhibitor in the country
Cons
Tough hours and less than competitive compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cineplex. Our community is ready to answer.