CIMT College Employee Reviews

Culture lacks warmth
Too much Power Distance
No acknowledgement of Experience and Qualification
Not Enough Hours/Fixed Schedule
No development programs for staff or instructors
Lack of Responsiveness from Management
Poor Management
Campus administrator (Former Employee) –  Malton, ON24 January 2019
I worked in administration at the Malton campus in the summer. It was a confusing and aweful experience. I would NEVER reccomend working here in any capacity. They do not treat thier employees well.
The manager of the Malton campus "trained" me, and they would just say things really fast and did not actually provide clear/ acturate instruction. There was an assumption that I should just magically know everything.

The manager at the Malton Campus was rude and unfriendly and did not posess the language skills to effectivuly train anyone. I did not understand anything they said half the time. It is essential that you can communicate and speak clearly in a college setting regardless of the job you have.

The managers negative negative attitude and unwillingess to actually provide real training was terrible. To run a bussiness you must provide CLEAR instruction and training. This type of poor management will not help this companty thrive.

I would give my experience a negative rating if I could.

Do not bother - you will not get proper training or support and they will fire you because they think you should magically know what they want. People are not mind readers!!
Pros
Cons
Poor management and no training
Positive environment
Health care instructor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 January 2019
Great work atmosphere. Independence. Staff are pleasant. Staff are open to suggestions for improvement. Students give great feedback.
Curriculum is satisfactory for educating students.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Insufficient hours
Instructor
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2018
Management is worst. They don't like to pay on time. They constantly lie about their accountant. CRA did their audit and asked them to keep taxes and they still play around. In the end, as a contractor, you are paying more than what you have earned. Not recommended. Too much Indian politics.
Pros
For a fresher and unemployed, it's good to get minimum wage
Cons
No consistent hours, low wage with zero benefits, pay you only for the time you are teaching.
Indian workplace with low wages
Admission Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 March 2018
Target Sales pressure from day one of the month
Too many outbound calls and emails required >100 calls/day
Indian organisational workplace culture - Work more with no benefits/perks/over time.
Management doesn't care about your concerns or suggestions
Pros
Fresh graduates, Newcomers welcomed
Cons
Long Hours, Low salary, No annual bonus, No Medical/Dental benefits, No overtime bonus. No free perks like coffee/lunch
Challenging yet fun
Instructor, CIMT, Canada (Current Employee) –  Brampton, Malton17 October 2015
CIMT has provided me, a platform to exhibit my skills and share my knowledge with students. It is a challenging yet fun environment aiming at constant improvement.