CIMT College

CIMT College Employee Reviews

For me job satisfaction, opportunities for growth in the company and a friendly work environment is the most important thing and I found all these at CIMT college. Have been working here for two years now and more to come
Pros
Great opportunities to learn and grow, Internal promotions, Good work environment, Happy souls not frowning people, My Admissions Manager has loads of patience and positive encouraging attitude, Great team work !!
Cons
Employees health benefits, Should have more sick and vacation days.
The CEO may be a good man but overall it is a very Desi style of working which literally amounts to 'totally unprofessional.' Some of the staff at the helm of affairs is so full of themselves that it is difficult to work with them.The compensation is equal to exploitation.
Pros
The director at Scarborough campus is a good lady.
Cons
Too unprofessional and total disregard of the employee.
A political organization who favours immigrant hires looking for canadian experience and below minimum wage. Hires only those who are unaware of their employment rights. Low pay/no pay. Poor management. Zero accountability for anyone. They Lie about pay constantly. Don't like to pay employees. Useless management. Holds zero standards.
Pros
Provides employment to anyone for below minimum wage
Cons
Primitive work culture/subordination
Absolute terrible place to work. I only gave them 1 star because there wasn't an option for zero star. They will hire you full time then decide to change you to part time but still expect you to do the same amount of work. You do not get any prep time for teaching, you need to do it on your own time. Lots of politics and favoritism. Getting paid is a hassle every time. They "forget" to put your hours in, or say you didn't record your hours right. There's no incentive for additional learning or workshops, you need to pay for it on your own. Management's only concern is putting money in their own pocket.
Pros
College teaching experience
Don't work there, they paid only half from my total hours. Very bad experience. Nothing to tell, they don't pay for the work. If you want to lose your license, so please work with them.
CIMT has diversity and respects every employee. Career growth opportunity. Collaborative and supportive team. Great Work culture. Flexibility in schedules Work life balance
Pros
Occasional Team lunches
Fast paced yet fun work environment. Very supporting managers. Great staff. Its very enjoyable to work here. Get to learn a lot on the job. would recommend to friends
The work culture is fast paced with a lot to learn and utilise your skills in day to day work. Supportive Colleagues and good work environment . Opportunities to grow.
Employee oriented culture with focus on work commitment, professionalism, work-life balance and cohesiveness. Everyday gets a chance to learn and grow through new assignments
CIMT College is a Great workplace. It has provided me a platform to exhibit my skills and share my knowledge with students. It is a challenging yet fun environment aiming at constant improvement. CIMT College provided me lot of opportunities to learn new things and implement it. Positive and encouraging atmosphere. Management is very friendly and listens and values your opinion. Enjoying everyday being at work place.
It's not been too long a journey for me, but I am happy to be associated with CIMT college. My manager is extremely supportive and gives me the liberty to make independent decisions. It does get overwhelming at times, considering the applications we receive, but that's the challenge. The staff is helpful too. Overall, I enjoy working here.
Seniors and management are very receptive to suggestions. Happy work environment. Your growth is guaranteed for people who work with sincerity. Overall I will recommend working here.
* nice work culture, *everyone is amazing, *fun activities and perks to keep going *great managers to work with *get opportunities to grow within the organisation
CIMT College provides its employees with ample opportunities to grow. It has been a little over 3 months since I started working here and I have observed that the work environment is very pro-active. The students are given the utmost support and assistance in form of classes, practicums and more. The employees also are given with the required support and feedback wherever necessary to help to grow further in the organization.
CIMT College is a fun filled, competitive and excellent environment place to work. I have had an opportunity to learn a lot while my working with this College.
If you love working and growing, this is the place to be. Great opportunity for your views to be heard and implemented. Suggestions are always welcomed on how we can improve the team and work place. Great growth opportunity through internal hiring options as well.
-Family business that treats you like family -Good teamwork environment -Admissions team earns commission as well as high base pay -Good roles for instructors as well -Nice classroom facilities -Good training and education
It is a great learning experience working at CIMT college. The projects have reasonable deadlines. Let you pick up your pace, give time to adjust and help wherever necessary. Great team to work with and supportive staff. Can do something about the benefits like medical/dental.
I found the management to be very supportive. If you have the skills and willingness to learn, you can define and create your own role in the company. Most sales roles are paid competitive salaries and good incentives. As the company is expanding, I believe the growth opportunities are only going to increase further. I enjoy working with our great admissions team. The hardest part of my job is managing conflicts and expectations. Nonetheless, it's also rewarding to manage a large high performing team. Few things I would like to see - 1. More vacation days/ Personal days 2. Better Employee benefits 3. Quicker response time to address issues Overall, I enjoy working at CIMT College, and it's been a rewarding journey.
Working with students and being a part in building their career feels good. Management is understanding. Manager is nice to work with and makes work enjoyable.
Low wages/Basic Wage rate Culture lacks warmth Too much Power Distance No acknowledgement of Experience and Qualification Not Enough Hours/Fixed Schedule No development programs for staff or instructors Lack of Responsiveness from Management